Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they are switching partners!  I really don't like Messa and would be disappointed if Christy does anything with him.

Phil how can you lose that many women are you really gay?

Phil maybe if you changed your pants it might help.

I had the same impression, cause Christie was upset, sad, crying in the shower. Maybe Nastya would appreciate the switch...

Screen_Shot_11_14_15_at_09_43_PM.png

Screen_Shot_11_14_15_at_09_43_PM_001.png

again what they are looking (observing)  for.  Is traffic still too low to start show????

Everything in fake mode. ... Fake fun (not much), fake relationship, fake dispute ....Moreover, everything not understandable and with poor camera quality. ...  I disliked Messa and I can not understand Phil. ... Currently, this apartment is just exhausting.  ...No fun. And no idea why not. :(

Too bad that Tanya and Dizi are no longer there. The two with a little more sex (without Tver) would have been perfect.

BTW, I do not like Messa. ;)

Everything in fake mode. ... Fake fun (not much), fake relationship, fake dispute ....Moreover, everything not understandable and with poor camera quality. ...  I disliked Messa and I can not understand Phil. ... Currently, this apartment is just exhausting.  ...No fun. And no idea why not. :(

Too bad that Tanya and Dizi are no longer there. The two with a little more sex (without Tver) would have been perfect.

BTW, I do not like Messa. ;)

Agreed.

What happened to Phil and Cristy. She seems mad at him and he is keeping his distance. Did he have second thoughts after last night? Did she? Are they going to work? And why aren't the couples working on strengthening their relationships?

What happened to Phil and Cristy. She seems mad at him and he is keeping his distance. Did he have second thoughts after last night? Did she? Are they going to work? And why aren't the couples working on strengthening their relationships?

Where are you living?

They work at VV.

They are no couples but business partner or you might say colleagues in the theatre or movie....

But there were two long kisses of Christie and Phil, so some hope for soon bedroom time....