Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

if i remember correctly he was nice and friendly with ivo after he had sex with dizi and also after he had sex in front of him with with sonya.

True, but Phil never fucked Dizi or Sonia the way he fucked Cristy. Some even argue whether or not he actually had sex with Dizi or Sonia.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see good news and bad news from this. The bad news is I see Phil acting even more distant from Cristy now and I'm not sure how he's gonna feel about Messa. But the good news is even if Phil ignores Cristy for any reason, she has no problems having sex with either Nastya or Messa. What will be interesting to see is if she would fuck Messa alone without Nastya, and will be interesting to see if this in some weird way gets Phil and Nastya closer.

It'll also be interesting to see who sleeps with whom tonight. I don't see Cristy going back to bed with Phil so she'll probably stay with Nastya. I wonder if Messa will sleep on the couch or if he'll sleep with both girls.

Sorry guys, I do not understand why you are thinking that this is Phil´s decision? The 3-some with messa was for sure a VV decision and Phil is soldier....

If you have watched the evening, there was big mess under the four. Phil was only quiet, Christy was crying in the shower room, later she kissed Phil 2 or 3 times and he responded....

How it will go on, I don´t know. Most probably is the goal one big swinger club on the end. Or apt by apt?

if they will start with gay sex, then I will be out , too.

True, but Phil never fucked Dizi or Sonia the way he fucked Cristy. Some even argue whether or not he actually had sex with Dizi or Sonia.

that is true, its not the sex,  christy was just one night, its the pride of the man,that what makes a man crazy,and didn't seem to have any pride or was afraid to rock the boat

Hmm, unvisible... from Unsichtbarer. Good joke

Sorry, just now I recognized the link... almost unvisible

It takes a while, because i don't convert them. The filesize of the whole set is around 47mb.

Plus I'm a complete "computer idiot" so i just hit the "print" button from time to time.

Sorry about that :)

Sorry guys, I do not understand why you are thinking that this is Phil´s decision? The 3-some with messa was for sure a VV decision and Phil is soldier....

If you have watched the evening, there was big mess under the four. Phil was only quiet, Christy was crying in the shower room, later she kissed Phil 2 or 3 times and he responded....

How it will go on, I don´t know. Most probably is the goal one big swinger club on the end. Or apt by apt?

if they will start with gay sex, then I will be out , too.

By this point, I am convinced that VV encourages sexual behavior but I am not entirely convinced that VV "makes" them have sex with each other or decides what sexual acts they do. From a past post I read, Cristy was in the bedroom with Phil trying to initiate sex and he either rejected her or ignored her. Maybe somebody can elaborate more on that.

well that was quite interesting. I felt bad for cristy all evening, I don't know why phil is upset or mad at her.  im not surprised nastya and cristy made out in bed, but I wasn't expecting a 3some.  I really didn't wanna see messa have sex with cristy, but phil declined her offer, so I don't blame her.  it was kinda hot but why do they always have sex in the dark?  now im wondering if cristy will have sex with messa one on one?  I feel phil should just pack up and go.  bring in a new guy for cristy or nastya.

well that was quite interesting. I felt bad for cristy all evening, I don't know why phil is upset or mad at her.  im not surprised nastya and cristy made out in bed, but I wasn't expecting a 3some.  I really didn't wanna see messa have sex with cristy, but phil declined her offer, so I don't blame her.  it was kinda hot but why do they always have sex in the dark?  now im wondering if cristy will have sex with messa one on one?  I feel phil should just pack up and go.  bring in a new guy for cristy or nastya.

if you think about it she only had sex with messa, yes the two girls mussed about and make out  a little  but it was like just waiting for him to join them in bed once he finished they all stopped.so technically nastya was there to make it easy for messa to have sex with christy this way their relationship is intact while breaking phill's and chrsty's.