Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well whatever the reason, it seems for now that Phil and Petra have slowed down or stopped fooling around. With no sex, at least not yet.

now she is gone i don't think she came to have sex with him just for show so the other girl does not feel uncomfortable to have sex in front of the cam, by the way petra had a lot of chances to have sex with phil even when she suppos to when ivo came to have sex with sonia and petra suppose to take him to the other apartment but did nothing so now all the sudden she sows up give him a blow job rub him and leave. i dont think so. but what ever the  reson is he is not getting any yet

Tu n'as rien compris.

Petra c'est la chef, c'est la représentante de V V sur place.

Ivor baise avec qui veut tant que Petra ne le lui interdit pas et là il s'écrase.

Petra c'est la chef qui vient faire passer un test à Phil pour comprendre qu'est-ce qui ne va pas, ou il s'améliore ou il est lourdé.

Dans ces appartements il n'y a que des acteurs (professionnels ou amateurs sans domicile) qui obéissent aux ordres.

acteurs pro ou amateur excuse moi mais c'est quand même des manches ! j'ai bien compris que Petra étais la "chef du groupe " Phil devrai penser a une reconversion plus a sa portée ainsi que Messa car la pauvre Naytia elle se fait super chier avec un truc pareil !

now she is gone i don't think she came to have sex with him just for show so the other girl does not feel uncomfortable to have sex in front of the cam, by the way petra had a lot of chances to have sex with phil even when she suppos to when ivo came to have sex with sonia and petra suppose to take him to the other apartment but did nothing so now all the sudden she sows up give him a blow job rub him and leave. i dont think so. but what ever the  reson is he is not getting any yet

I predicted 3 weeks ago that Petra would get with Phil at some point. So I'm not surprised. As far as

the intercourse goes, Phil didn't have a condom. Petra gave Phil more affection then I've seen her give

in a long time. I do think this was part of , helping the new girl out.

The undertaker is in the bath washing up. He didn't want the new girl playing with his dick,because he

hadn't washed his ass in a week.