Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

You're saying everyone fucks without protection or ignorants like him and few others on VV  ???

no im saying he is not thinking about condom after week or so sleeping next a nice sexy girl when the opportunity is there he jumps on it, you watch them having sex all you saw was "no condom what a creep", we are not here to be a moral police we are here to see people fuck ,we don't care wither they use a condom or not. relax and enjoy the sex don't be a hater because he is having sex and you are not.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on the first night they just met, yeah right  ::)

Yep a lot of people have sex the first time they meet. I've used to do it a lot when I was in the Army.

Girls love them uniforms.

This is the first Time I've seen a girl go all the way in the Villa though. Most of the time they don't

show any skin. I wonder what it will be like when more apt go on line.

Yep a lot of people have sex the first time they meet. I've used to do it a lot when I was in the Army.

Girls love them uniforms.

This is the first Time I've seen a girl go all the way in the Villa though. Most of the time they don't

show any skin. I wonder what it will be like when more apt go on line.

You're not paying attention, he was saying a lot of people film/take pictures while fucking,

I agree with that but I doubt many would do that on first night with someone they just met ::)

Petra didn't suck him off so he's not good....She gave up.

If that's the case, maybe he has performance problems. I wonder if Petra came down

to see for herself. Maybe this is why Sonia wasn't attracted to him. His days in the Villa

might be numbered. 

You're not paying attention, he was saying a lot of people film/take pictures while fucking,

I agree with that but I doubt many would do that on first night with someone they just met ::)

Opps my bad. I thought I was referring to weather girls have sex on the first night.

As to weather they take pics or film. I wouldn't know what kids do these days. lol

Messa is getting more respect from me though. He just didn't bust a nut or two then

go to sleep. He's still talking to her and getting to know her. This might be a good couple

for each other.

If that's the case, maybe he has performance problems. I wonder if Petra came down

to see for herself. Maybe this is why Sonia wasn't attracted to him. His days in the Villa

might be numbered.

Petra did her usual surgical perforance and not once has Phil been on top....she finally got under the covers and let him finger her for a while....you could tell there were boundaries set as usual he was limited on what he could do.....just lay there while she did a half ass blowjob growing her hair around.  A lot of guys want to get on top during foreplay....she wasn't have it.....as usual.

I was gone all day from the site and apparently much has  happened since last night. If I get this straight, Messa (new guy) and Nastya (new girl) had sex and are getting along well talking now in bed. I guess Petra recruited better this time. Also, that apparently Petra sucked off Phil. And that normal stuff is happening among couples in Tver, but no threesomes with Petra and Ivo and Sonia. Do I have this correct? Now, they only have to get a girl for Phil or else Petra will move there with him. Phil is I think a little picky with girls with whom to fuck.

It will be interesting to see if Ivo is allowed to try it on with this new girl. I really hope not.

The Voronezh apartment has to be able to stand on its own two feet (or lie on their own backs), without interference from the Tver predators. :no:

As to Phil, I guess he either is very picky or has some performance issues. You wouldn't think Petra would have problems with blowing anyone.

No surprise most girls don't know how to give a decent blowjob and A lot of guy can't cum from a blowjob.  Petra was smacking gum through this..... :bang head: