Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something was again wrong with nastya when she went out after christy  .  And when christy is back to apt say to messa ne pije ne pije means, She don't drink VIDEO  (bit.ly links not permitted)

She is just jealous witch  And i mean it

WOOOOW WHAT THE FUCK..........  Im watching now i don't get it. This is to much even for my stomach

someone please film the bedroom action

Something was again wrong with nastya when she went out after christy  .  And when christy is back to apt say to messa ne pije ne pije means, She don't drink VIDEO  (bit.ly links not permitted)

She is just jealous witch  And i mean it

WOOOOW WHAT THE FUCK..........  Im watching now i don't get it. This is to much even for my stomach

she just tald of by christy to get on with the show and still you think nastya is in control withe a nice way like you talk to a child

Nastya was upset because she made a incredible show and Christy applauded but Messa ignored her, even Christy was wondering about Messa.

Nastya went to the bedroom because she was disappointed - I really understand that.

Nastya was not the problem here.

I watched them earlier today, when they were in the bathtube together.

Nastya was getting close to Christy and a few minutes later she invited Messa but both, Christy and Messa, did not want that. Messa leaved a few minutes later and moments later Christy leaved.

Messa was in the bedroom and both were laughing about Nastya. Messa took her towel and grabed her pussy, then they kissed each other.

The point is, either Messa and Christy don't want to be with Nastya, they wanna be together but the vv management kept Nastya inside the house, so both have to deal with it.