Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

Noticed they already put Cristy's name on bedroom. Contract may not be far behind. Next comes next guy to try out for apartment. They tried 3 before Messa made it. Cristy doesn't look too picky, just give her a guy who pays attention to her and likes to fuck her.

yes the name are 2 Mess and cristy so nastya still at risk :yes:

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be fun if she masturbated. She can't sleep, lying on couch. Maybe doesn't want to sleep on bed where Phil slept tonight.

She cannot sleep without Phil there...??  Most probably she is waiting for a miracle that Messie will occur...

That quote was from before I realized how Nastya manipulates people. I think she fooled everyone. Messa's situation is simple, he wants to fuck any girl that moves, typical guy. Now, he wants to fuck Cristy, but Nastya tries hard to prevent it. Ironic isn't it, Nastya started it when she had Cristy fuck Messa, probably because she wanted Phil and Cristy broken off so she could go after Phil. It backfired on Nastya. Phil is gone, Messa wants Cristy. Cristy and Nastya were screaming at each other, I think we all know its about Messa though probably his name was never mentioned in the fight. Now, Nastya holds onto Messa like a black widow. A guy like him is probably suffocating inside, no freedom. Only thing that can prevent a big rupture now is a good guy for Cristy.

Cristy finally went to bed in her bed. See what happens tomorrow in this soap opera tragedy. Will Cristy and Nastya kill each other? Who will fuck who tomorrow? Can Messa last more than 5 minutes? It's a freaking joke.