Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mr1010, I agree with a lot of what you said except:

"Cristy might be the unique person who likes sex a lot, but has no artifice, plays no sneaky games."

Sat11 said and I agree:

"I guess nastya was her way in to messa now she can get to him with out her she resists"

Christy is the real player in all of this she got rejected by Phil so she worked the other two to help her run him off. Now she is working Nastya to get run her off. I think she want to be the queen of Voro.

I can't stand Messa however Christy is the real sneaky game player. There is no way Christy can be happy with the 15 second sex with Messa. He has shown her his lack of sexual abilities, yet she is still playing her game you have to wonder why?

That's because Nastya is ALWAYS around. She's so needy for attention it's starting to become painful to watch. If I was either Messa or Cristy I wouldn't want to be around her either until she stops acting so clingy.

i think she is scared seen what happened to phil(she played her part)when some one is left out of the group they have to work hard specialty in sex part  christy and messa are more closer than her not just sexually now but they seem to talk alot have a lot more lough and flirt, that seem to leave nastya out side the only way she could stay is by having him to do that she have to work hard now, she has a single girl whom messa seems to like, for a competition .

ps she doesn't seem she can cook or clean.

Wow, major fight between Nastya and Cristy, I think Cristy finally sees through Nastya's manipulations. Messa wants to disappear.

i dont see nastya a a planner she is more a reactionary she is a follower, christy seems an expert a good planner, thinking about it from the second day she was playing not only to get phil out by crying by looking the victim the phone call right next to the camera and with the loud speaker on so we all can hear who and what is being said same time  she knew she needed a man to stay so she played nastya pretending to like her so she can get to messa now one thing left get nastya out to do that create a rift between him and nastya by sleeping with him with out her so making her jealous, scared and insecure like i said nastya is a reactionary so she  acts out like she is doing now, but this is my opinion at this time  it might change

No they won't make more threesome in near future. What was that all about . Jealous Nastya just came back or what?

She definitely has reason Messa and Christy fuck earlier today. He has already tried to fuck every girl who enters Voro, even Petra. I still say the Christy is the one playing games. How long are the paying customers going to pay to watch Messa 15 second fucks? I did even have time to start my recorder this morning.  VV needs in my opinion clean house and get a couple of real couples so it doesn’t look so staged

Cristy and Nastya bring to mind the expression, if looks could kill. Cristy kind of wants Messa, so Nastya clings to Messa, absolute possessiveness. Really bad, VV needs to quickly get Cristy new guy. Probably Messa and Cristy sex was quick because they didn't know if Nastya could walk back in any minute. And you are right, Cristy does sneak behind people's backs (Phil when they had the three way and Nastya when she leaves). We all knew that Messa has no scruples or caring at all and will fuck any girl who is good looking who is willing.