Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks unbelievably bored. I don't know that she thinks she can fuck Messa anymore tonight with Nastya all over him. Maybe sneak one in tomorrow at some point. Where is this apartment going? Nowhere until new guy for Cristy.

Messa and Nasya in bed, Messa acting like he is asleep, wants to fuck Cristy, who looks like she is waiting for him. However, Nastya may spoil plan by working on Messa under the covers trying to knock him out. She should just drug his drinks. Just kidding, I think.

She looks unbelievably bored. I don't know that she thinks she can fuck Messa anymore tonight with Nastya all over him. Maybe sneak one in tomorrow at some point. Where is this apartment going? Nowhere until new guy for Cristy.

I can see Christy and Messa continuing to fuck in the mornings or whenever they get the time behind Nastya's back, and then Messa to start getting jealous when they bring in a new guy for Christy and he fucks her better and harder than himself.

I can also see Christy losing interest to fuck Messa if he continues to be bad in bed.

Noticed they already put Cristy's name on bedroom. Contract may not be far behind. Next comes next guy to try out for apartment. They tried 3 before Messa made it. Cristy doesn't look too picky, just give her a guy who pays attention to her and likes to fuck her.

Christy, there is no need to hold your hands. Let them walk, it is not far...

Screen_Shot_11_18_15_at_01_40_AM.png

Whereas Christy is looking a bit frustrated, Nastya is trying to keepMessie awake for sex. Consistently, as it would be last time.... He is almost getting upset and left the BR now

Screen_Shot_11_18_15_at_01_55_AM.png

I know, I know, just replacement of the string or whatsoever...

Screen_Shot_11_18_15_at_02_20_AM.png

Screen_Shot_11_18_15_at_02_20_AM_001.png