Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get the opportunity to watch in the evenings so I have to jump back several pages to catch up on the crazy actions that occurred last night. So, here are my observations. It's interesting if you read through all the comments that people simultaneously claim that Christy got what she deserved and condemn violence almost in the same sentence.

I think it is adorable that people think their tweets to VV matter to them.

And finally One does not need any letters after their name to see that some woman must have messed over Mr. Bean pretty badly as it is clear that he hates women.

If she is moving out, she is sure taking her time. The Evil (hear Dr. Evil's voice) side of me almost doesn't want her to leave. Not because I don't think she deserves it. I think she is highly unstable and potentially dangerous. I would just get a kick out of the community response as some of them overreact to everything and this would be a dosey. 

An Observation: Time moves at an uneven pace in the Universe of Voyeur Villa.

Here's what I mean by that. If I am watching steadily, it can take 15 minutes for someone to perform a task as simple as putting on a pair of boots. However ..... If by chance I am called away from the screen for 2-3 minutes, the equivalent of an hour's worth of activity can occur in that time.

It takes two to tango so stop blaming Christy for everything.

Nastya is unstable and should not be on this site at all, VV is not dating site so stop saying he is her man.

It's so obvious he doesn't want to have anything to do with her.

nastya is a very unstable person. she is totally at fault, she knew what kind of enviroment she was coming in to. messa was not saying no. he is the one who pulled his pants down and stuck his dick in her face that got things started in the first place.

nastya is a very unstable person. she is totally at fault, she knew what kind of enviroment she was coming in to. messa was not saying no. he is the one who pulled his pants down and stuck his dick in her face that got things started in the first place.

I agree, and the way people talk about people being boyfriends/girlfriends and cheating two days after total strangers meet is pretty hilarious.

can someone please help me out im getting video but no audio since vv changed, i have logged out and back in but still no audio, is there something i need to upgrade or install

I think there's something wrong with the new player because they changed to the old one.

edit: Twitter: "We find some bug in the new player and rollback changes. We try to fix it TMR."