Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drama may lessen for a while now that it is just them two. When new people come in, we will see more drama. Remember when we used to complain because Voronezh was boring when we had Phil and Tanya and Dizi? You get what you wish for. Then, we got drama galore. Can we have something in between the extremes? How about lots of sex, fun games, no drama. Now that's a fantasy.

You know, the thought occurs to me that the thrill of having sex and getting caught is gone now. They wanted each other when it was hard to have each other. Will the intensity lessen now that they have each other? I almost think Messa wanted to be able to juggle both Nastya and Christy, but it was impossible. If Nastya was not nuts, maybe. He fought with VV to keep Nastya. Of course, wasn't going to happen.

You know, the thought occurs to me that the thrill of having sex and getting caught is gone now. They wanted each other when it was hard to have each other. Will the intensity lessen now that they have each other?

This is exactly what I said yesterday.

the drama start form 2 days ago when Messa , nastya and cristy start meeting at night and each day and night something happen after their discuss plan and finally phil out. now see who execute plan and who act or react after phil out then we clearly see who master mind of all drama

Am i right

?........?

Actually my comment was in response to beancounter's "WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU ARE IN THAT SITUATION ?? " Not sure how I quoted the wrong post. That's a first.

could be my fault, i may have read the wrong post and screwed it up.