Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

There's absolutely no way VV is going to let Nastya stay in that house after her using glass on Cristy. I'm not even worried about that. I'm more curious to see if she's going to jail or not. I guess not otherwise the police would have already been there.

mr1010, it's funny you mentioned Phil. I was just about ask before I finally head off to bed if anybody thinks Phil somehow got a sense of who Cristy was and that's why he didn't want to have anything to do with her.

Phil got a sense of who both girls were. Nastya I said 30 pages back was emotionally unstable. When

she was crying in the bathroom over Messa , to Phil. I thought OMG you've been here for a few days

and have fallen in love with him. Give me a break. That alone told Phil not to get involved with her.

I think Christy was doing the same thing to Phil after that, because of the great fuck he gave her.

Everyone got on the Phil hate train. Looking back I can see Christy wanted way more then Phil wanted

to give her. Then she tried to manipulate Phil into a relationship. If I had to guess I bet Phil just wanted

to be in the project for what it was. He didn't want a girlfriend. At least not a screwed up Nastya or a

bitch like Christy. 

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think Nastya belonged in this kind of environment. She fell hard for Messa after only a day or a few days of being there. This is NOT the kind of place you develop feelings for people, especially strong feelings of love like I'm sure Nastya had.

That short paragraph is typical of many of the strange thought processes that make up this really amusing thread.

it just shows vv dont care about the people they put in these apartments because if they did they would have got the police in there and taken nastya our of there, how the hell can she get away with glassing someone, i just dont get it, in my country doing that gets jail

Please upload the video of sex  :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

This is like the 3rd or 4th time you're asking for a video. I told you before, people don't post videos here. I'm not even sure if anyone records.

And I can't believe after all this time Nastya is still in the house. That to me is just unreal.