Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think sonya is leaving they are bringing charlie gradually as replacement

Yes, it seems that the days of Sonia are numbered, Ivo has a new playmate.....

Screen_Shot_11_29_15_at_09_25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_11_29_15_at_09_25_PM_001.png

Screen_Shot_11_29_15_at_09_28_PM.png

Screen_Shot_11_29_15_at_09_29_PM.png

VV is not even a 2nd key investing in Voronezh despite the damaged doors and glass, so Christy has no chance to enter the flat while the prick is taking a deep nap. To be on safe side he has the cover over the head...

He is sleeping in Christys room with the door closed and the blanket over his head. He can't hear it.

Same thing happened couple of hours ago when he was in the bathroom.

He locked the door from the inside and let the key in the doorlock so she cannot open it from outside.

2015_11_29_10.jpg

My fucking camcaps link was broken all day. I've been dying to comment on the happenings today. Christy is clearly a Tver girl. She so wants to fuck Ivo (or any guy other than Messa that would fuck her), but Ivo is mostly staying loyal to Sonia. He flirts a lot with Christy though. Christy is no submissive sexually. She will eat Ivo alive! Actually would like to see her deepthroat him. Imagine the four way combos they could have. But honestly, where is this going? Six is too many for Tver long term. Ivo won't do Christy unless Sonia gives her ok. And Messa is asleep in his bed under the blanket, looks dead. I am almost feel bad for the guy. They all just abandoned him. I tweeted VV for the third time, imploring them to do something about Voro. Get new partners for Christy and Messa or replace Messa with another guy. But, they do nothing.

petra does not look happy messa messing up the plan she suppose to seduce him while ivo make out next room with christy ,just like they did with  phil before they move to the sex part with dizi and sonya  its all a routine.

now sthey can christy and ivo take the bed room petra and sonya take the coutch

My fucking camcaps link was broken all day. I've been dying to comment on the happenings today. Christy is clearly a Tver girl. She so wants to fuck Ivo (or any guy other than Messa that would fuck her), but Ivo is mostly staying loyal to Sonia. He flirts a lot with Christy though. Christy is no submissive sexually. She will eat Ivo alive! Actually would like to see her deepthroat him. Imagine the four way combos they could have. But honestly, where is this going? Six is too many for Tver long term. Ivo won't do Christy unless Sonia gives her ok. And Messa is asleep in his bed under the blanket, looks dead. I am almost feel bad for the guy. They all just abandoned him. I tweeted VV for the third time, imploring them to do something about Voro. Get new partners for Christy and Messa or replace Messa with another guy. But, they do nothing.

CC was fully down, not only your link. VV management seems to be fully down also, all the response I got to my requests to solve people issue and repair of the doors was : we are working on it....

Yeah, they're working on it. Manana, manana. That's all we ever hear from them. Meanwhile, I wish something would happen in Tver. Let Christy fuck Ivo or do four way. Seems like they are holding off because too awkward to figure this out.

tver is their main show apartment vero is a staging area where hey keep people antill they need replacement for tver, its a spare room so if thy put people no one will watch tver they don't want that because the main people petra,  ivo and akira are the main characters the rest are extras

But, they don't fuck and are playing cards. I have the feeling they won't fuck, although I don't think Christy will get hooked on Ivo so long as they get her a new guy in Voro. It might be good for Christy who is so frustrated. At least Petra could eat her out while Ivo and Sonia fuck. Oh and Messa moved, he is not dead!