Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christy is real fighter. Even when they have that sex in living room. Before they started he set up the music.  And the song was "i'm survivor". Clearly sending message:  "i don't care i need the money to survive"

I forget who it was that said this about another post, but "um... no. Just, no."

No big surprise, Messa leaving. He basically booted himself out by locking out Christy. But, I do have some sympathy for him as he was shunned, ignored, abandoned. 12 people out in 3 months, wow! This site just eats people alive! And Christy, much as I may love her spirit, sexiness, etc., is a tornado destroying VV. Hopefully, they will get a guy or two for her soon. Otherwise, she may break up Ivo and Sonia also. Ivo though is as much responsible for the flirting as Christy. He is the one who put her cellphone down his pants for her to get. Christy needs a guy who can tame her, much as Sonia tamed Ivo and Charlie tamed Akira. Maybe she needs two guys since she can't stand one guy at a time.

No big surprise, Messa leaving. He basically booted himself out by locking out Christy. But, I do have some sympathy for him as he was shunned, ignored, abandoned. 12 people out in 3 months, wow! This site just eats people alive! And Christy, much as I may love her spirit, sexiness, etc., is a tornado destroying VV. Hopefully, they will get a guy or two for her soon. Otherwise, she may break up Ivo and Sonia also. Ivo though is as much responsible for the flirting as Christy. He is the one who put her cellphone down his pants for her to get. Christy needs a guy who can tame her, much as Sonia tamed Ivo and Charlie tamed Akira. Maybe she needs two guys since she can't stand one guy at a time.

For sure, one Ivo will not be enough, especially while sharing him with Anna and Petra....

But two guys would be good, one for the day and one for the night... good for all timezones ;)

I forget who it was that said this about another post, but "um... no. Just, no."

It was me and don't mind Mr Bean, as usual he feels compelled to call a woman nasty names. I am going to take a wild guess and say that is resentment because most women will  have nothing to do with him.

none of these girls are here to form a serious relationship there only here to have sex with anyone they want. but i couldnt date or let alone get serious with any of them if i knew them personally.by the time you go to work and come back they have had sex with the whole entire block plus got a train run on them.

Firs thing Mr 1010 my apology, for my strongly openiated post earlier, yes most thing a agry  with you except hen it games to the vero people and I always enjoy reading your posts because they came from sincere place not to look good or just to say  the right thing so my post toward you never ment as an insult.

Mr snake you always came across as know it all every one just listen to me my point of view is always right, so that's why I never bother to read your post so I don't give a shit for what you say.