Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What game are you talking about? They have to be about the most boring couple ever. I think Christy would be a little kinky, but Messa is a wet rag, more interested in himself and his alone time than fun sex with Christy. And believe me, sex with Christy would be a lot of fun. She is more assertive in sex than Sonia. With the right guy, she could be dynamite. Bring in new people and phase out Messa.

That is fucking crazy, huh! I've started to look in on Tver once in a while and look for the three ways. Voronezh is boring. They go to sleep so late, they are almost on our time in eastern U.S.! Messa is just fucking getting up.

Guest macarthy

From what I  observe regarding Messa's behaviour. is that he is different or received a different

education than the others. He is doing is best to integrate. Of course he does not fit in here because of this.

He is very artistic and he knows he's different. He should now leave. Not that I am looking down on the others.

Its just that he is different. He's becoming boring. We want fun and  sex here.I could be wrong.