Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

TRY first to safe this link and than use it regularly. I mean it's up to  you whatever.

Old player fans, here we go - https://voyeur-villa.com/old

EDIT : Admin will probably delete my link .You can find this link on twitter account VV

I know but it doesn't matter which player you choose, the quality is extremely bad at the moment, even when you choose "hd".

edit: Here you can see what I mean: Klick me!

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know but it doesn't matter which player you choose, the quality is extremely bad at the moment, even when you choose "hd".

edit: Here you can see what I mean: Klick me!

Your pic is obviously made with low daylight in colour just before switching to B/W or night vision.

here  I have old and new player shot with 1 minute difference:

Screen_Shot_11_23_15_at_04_49_PM.png

Screen_Shot_11_23_15_at_04_50_PM.png

With all your blurry crying caused by the new player, VV has switched back to the old one only.

The blurry or low quality is caused by light issues not by player issues.

Screen_Shot_11_23_15_at_05_17_PM.png

The "advantage" of your crying is now the lost possibilty of sound control. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Went out  for 45 min . Just came back and nothing is working look like server problem

IT'S OK now and old Vplayer is back.

This was restart of server because of the player switch back to the old one as only one >:( :( :shithappens: :BS:.

How boring is this apartment! No one even posted on this thread today except about the cameras. Basically, the only thing to look forward to each day is their early morning bath and sex (very short sex as Messa comes very quickly). They don't even try to get sexy or play games anymore. Almost like an old rlc couple.  Unless they get another couple or two people anyway, this apartment will be boring as hell. At least they seem to get along.