Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, he came already. Lasting all of three minutes in her. And she didn't blow him that long before it. Bet she got a lot out of that, lol! She should learn to masturbate in order to get off while with Messa. He defines premature ejaculation. Phil lasted like 45 minutes with her. She must be really satisfied.

You do know that women use pantie liners not only when they have periods, right? But then again, you're to young to know that kind of stuff.

Pantie liners/pads are one thing, running with a tampon in her hand to the bath room is another....this was yesterday

Man, he came already. Lasting all of three minutes in her. And she didn't blow him that long before it. Bet she got a lot out of that, lol! She should learn to masturbate in order to get off while with Messa. He defines premature ejaculation. Phil lasted like 45 minutes with her. She must be really satisfied.

Messa also lasted like 30 minutes with her but he had a lot of alcohol to help with that.

Messa also lasted like 30 minutes with her but he had a lot of alcohol to help with that.

Maybe it is the alcohol or maybe it is only the first time with each girl? Do you remember, the first time with nastya and with Christy...

So we urgently do need new girl for him? :welcome:

I take whoever's word on the fact that they see Cristy using tampons at the moment. I have to say though, as a general rule if the women on here were actually on their period every time someone made the claim then they would be having 3 periods a month.

You do know that women use pantie liners not only when they have periods, right? But then again, you're to young to know that kind of stuff.

I'm too young to remember that?....Well I was born in 1963 so I'm scared to ask how old you are...Pilgrim.