Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

You know I figured out why he stays up late, he tries to avoid the girl he is sleeping with as much as possible. If he sleeps different hours than Christy, he doesn't have to deal with her trying to touch him or seduce him as much. Earlier today, he woke up like 7 pm, probably ate dinner, she was getting tired of waiting for him to have sex  with her or sleep with her, so she took a separate bath and went to sleep early, he went to bed first on the sofa, then in the bed. Then, she'll wake up first, he'll sleep until late and on and on we go. Like groundhog's day. Classic avoidance. Definitely seems like he is gay or bi. They need him out asap or they will lose Christy. She is definitely game for the vv project, but she has no luck. First Phil shuns her, then Messa avoids her. And I don't think Messa doesn't like her. He did the same thing with Nastya. She also would try to seduce him, mostly unsuccessfully. And if you can resist Nastya and Christy with their obvious sexual charms and abilities, there is definitely something wrong. The only reason they did the body painting is because VV asked them to. They don't even attempt to do sexy games anymore. Did you notice that Messa was happiest when his buddy Phil was there? Voronezh is officially dead!

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a different possibly on Messa.  I think in their meeting with VV today they were told a new girl or couple was coming. I think he always wants what he doesn’t have He had Nastya and he wanted Christy. Now he has Christy and he wants to keep his options open for the new girl. I have never like the guy and was glad when Dizi pushed him away and left. There is something about him I just don’t like, with the new people coming I think either Messa or Christy days are numbered. I am also not a fan of Christy, someone needs to tell her wearing panties that are to small make her look fat and not sexy. She is about to feel karma. What goes around comes around.

voro has been boring and nothing exciting to watch. when Christy first arrived in voro with phil, she was very sexy and looked great. but after phil left and she got with messa, her appearance has changed. shes not as sexy but is still cute I guess.  the sex between c&m is horrible.  it seems one sided and forced.  messa acts like he rather play with his phone and listen to his music. 

I agree that messa needs to leave, hes not fun to watch.  I feel Christy can either stay or go, don't matter either way.

best solution I think is for VV to start fresh with all new people in voro.  but I don't see that happening.

I will be canceling my membership next week.  its not worth the money.  I will just watch the free cams.

No no record this time i didn't expect that and i rarely click on tver. She must be there more than 15 minutes.She did good cleaning of apt, than she take a litlle rest next i know she left apt. Was probably last think in my mind where she actually went.So i didn't follow her like i did follow ivor yesterday.

She was there round about 30 minutes. She's in the bathroom now..., alone.

Bring Tver over to Voronezh! They need a good party. Don't worry, Ivo is busy enough with two girls. But it wouldn't hurt if there was some sexy dancing, blindfolds, etc. Used to work when Phil, Dizi and Sonia were there. Let Christy have some fun. She must be very frustrated. Messa is better in a party setting than one on one anyway. Maybe Petra can get his engine going.