Tver - Split 2

mosquito

Yeah, wtf is with those cuts? What is he a boxer or construction worker? And they almost had a fire there? Let me guess, the smoke pipe thing? They've knocked that over before. And is that new guy's name, Shisha?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, wtf is with those cuts? What is he a boxer or construction worker? And they almost had a fire there? Let me guess, the smoke pipe thing? They've knocked that over before. And is that new guy's name, Shisha?

Shisha is the smoke pipe. All his cuts are from Christy I guess.

Yeah, wtf is with those cuts? What is he a boxer or construction worker?...And is that new guy's name, Shisha?

lol... ::)

The cuts came from Christy probably scratching him on his back. And the Shisha is what they smoke the hooka from.

Yes, she really needed that. Now, we'll see if new guy stays around. Christy and him are now the new blood in VV and the excitement. The rest has gotten dull. Well, I'll give Julia and Gavin a chance to get some excitement back now that her bath is over. Of course, then she puts creams on forever....

So.. any takers on whether or not they'll fuck again before they all go to sleep? If they do, they should just go back to Christy's room.

She's going to be spending the night in Tver so I'm almost certain they're going to fuck again. Let's see if they sleep on the couch.

I wonder if this is a prelude to Christy being a replacement for Charlie in Tver, while they move in a 2nd couple in Voro. Still too early to tell but it's possible.

I don't know if this is third or fourth round. I lose track. You think Christy and new guy are sexually compatible? They have to get this guy for Christy. Since Petra will be back and Charlie may be back on weekends, they need to move Christy and new guy into Voro. But he is Ivo's friend and Christy likes Tver, so I don't know if it is possible. Plus, new guy may not want part of this crazy project and who can blame him. But, with Julia and Gavin having problems, it may be the only way to save Voro, to get him and Christy there. The competition might get things to change with the couple, maybe.....?