Tver - Split 2

mosquito

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, miscvoyeur, but then they may become a couple loyal to each other anyway, like Sonia and Ivo. No mystery there either. I think what you are getting at, which I get, is that they are an already established couple so that it is almost like they are just getting paid to live together which they probably were doing anyway. So that then they play house and do normal, boring things. They should know that her epic blowjob and facial won't hold people's attentions forever! So, let's fuck already! If they were to bring in new guy with Christy, the sex competition would help spur them. Without that, they feel no competition so they don't have to do much. Gavin is lying in bed for a half hour, what is Julia waiting for? Someone should tell them that they are done in Tver so time to do stuff.

Yes, miscvoyeur, but then they may become a couple loyal to each other anyway, like Sonia and Ivo. No mystery there either. I think what you are getting at, which I get, is that they are an already established couple so that it is almost like they are just getting paid to live together which they probably were doing anyway. So that then they play house and do normal, boring things. They should know that her epic blowjob and facial won't hold people's attentions forever! So, let's fuck already! If they were to bring in new guy with Christy, the sex competition would help spur them. Without that, they feel no competition so they don't have to do much. Gavin is lying in bed for a half hour, what is Julia waiting for? Someone should tell them that they are done in Tver so time to do stuff.

This expectation that people should be having sex all the time is getting seriously irritating. Chill out or get a partner of your own for christ's sake.