Tver - Split 2

mosquito

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if the three way is now becoming a two way with Ivo and Sonia. That could make Petra the odd person out. Except that she may be indispensable to VV as the organizer, sex initiator of newbies, etc. So I don't think she is leaving unless she wants to. She maybe upset about something at work or maybe she just doesn't want Sonia and Ivo using her bed without her included or knowing. And it is weird that Charlie doesn't mind have sex in the lights in the living room, but wants lights off in the bedroom.

No one goes on Tver it seems. Just saw nice three way with Ivo, Petra and Sonia. Petra ate out and fingered Sonia to orgasm. Ivo fucked Petra, brought her off with vibrator. At least three ways are no longer faked.

Sat 11

Are you sure that Charlie has left the apartment ? Just witnessed that Petra leaving (saying goodbye, suitcase etc). Charlie seems to be still there, along with Ivo, Sonia and Akira. Perhaps a vacancy for Christy has occurred. Off Topic, is it just me or is Ivo the complete narcissist, forever admiring his self in the mirror. Just curious.

Sat 11

Are you sure that Charlie has left the apartment ? Just witnessed that Petra leaving (saying goodbye, suitcase etc). Charlie seems to be still there, along with Ivo, Sonia and Akira. Perhaps a vacancy for Christy has occurred. Off Topic, is it just me or is Ivo the complete narcissist, forever admiring his self in the mirror. Just curious.

Read the tweet from VV