Tver - Split 2

mosquito

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now on Ivo's bed alone, getting ready to fuck!

If anything, than perfect. Very nice. :) ... Even with a short break for the water balance. Very exemplary. ;) ... Good cast.  :) 

Now they just have to match personally. But this is something they can clarify later. ... The VV style. ;)

Man, it is so funny. Christy was in bathroom talking to Ivo, I think begging to keep  new guy for her! And she is now inseparable from new guy. Win/win! Now, Akira is odd man out during the week, probably Petra with him. Maybe Christy and new guy over in Voro. For now, probably on couch in Tver. I don't think they are done fucking. Meanwhile, nothing going on in Voro.

This night is exactly why I want VV to stay away from bringing in more couples and just sticking with single people. Tonight was a very hot night, watching two people flirt and anticipating whether or not they would fuck. And they wind up fucking and it arguably becomes one of the the hottest sex sessions VV has ever seen, and not only that but they go on multiple times. That is what exemplifies what makes being a voyeur so much fun.