Voronezh - Split 5

Unsichtbarer

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some fantasize, and are struggling to find explanations that the next day proved to be all wrong.

Why occupants live in these apartments:

- They are homeless.

- Those who stay in the apartment all day are jobless

In exchange for a home and money they agree to fuck in front of camera with a stranger.

That's all.

The proof: as soon as they can, they leaves the project like Charlie has just done and as other have done before her.

It would be nice that you be content to watch, and please stop your bad and false imaginings.

Thank you

Yeah, I missed it somehow. Hey, what do you think about Gavin being a bit friendlier with Christy? Julia is not worried it seems. Well, Christy is not flirting though at least. And Gavin had a gun? Was it real? Nothing can go wrong with that, right? Imagine what Nastya could have done with that?

Some fantasize, and are struggling to find explanations that the next day proved to be all wrong.

Why occupants live in these apartments:

- They are homeless.

- Those who stay in the apartment all day are jobless

In exchange for a home and money they agree to fuck in front of camera with a stranger.

That's all.

The proof: as soon as they can, they leaves the project like Charlie has just done and as other have done before her.

It would be nice that you be content to watch, and please stop your bad and false imaginings.

Thank you

Du darfst nicht vergessen, daß die alle noch ziemlich jung sind und wenn man jung ist - was Du sicher bestätigen kannst - macht man allerhand mist mit, warum dann nicht auch eine kostenlose Wohnung mit (relativ) regelmäßigen Sex? ;)

Ich hätte das für 'nen läppischen Hungerlohn mitgemacht in jungen Jahren!!! :D

Ich denke mal nicht daß sie Wohnungslos sind, zumindest Christy telefoniert regelmäßig mit ihrer Mama, was bedeutet, daß sie ein Zuhause haben muss.

Aber vermutlich hast Du recht, allerdings bin ich mir bei Julia & Gavin nicht ganz sicher. Beide haben bis jetzt immer die Wohnung früh verlassen und kamen spät wieder, möglicherweise arbeiten die beiden ja in Moskau, wer weiß? Vorstellen könnt' ich's mir.

--

(I just told him that they are young and young people wanna have fun. Heck, I would have done it, when I was young :D.

I told him that I don't think that they are homeless and I speculated that Julia & Gavin possibly going to work each day.)

Guest macarthy

I totally agree with you Klaus. This I sorted out. since the beggining. I also read about this somewhere.

This is one of the reasons I do not follow in detail their acts and emotions etc etc.

Yeah, I missed it somehow. Hey, what do you think about Gavin being a bit friendlier with Christy? Julia is not worried it seems. Well, Christy is not flirting though at least. And Gavin had a gun? Was it real? Nothing can go wrong with that, right? Imagine what Nastya could have done with that?

I like Gaven and Christy are being a bit friendlier with each other. Like I said before, they had a lot of fun earlier today. It was realy nice to watch.

Nastya and a gun? Holy Mother! She would have covered Voro in blood!

What's up with the furniture moves? And what happened with the furniture in Tver, it's missing. I hope Charlie didn't have a violent fit and damaged it when she left. And wtf is "study issues"? VV makes up a different excuse for each person who leaves. And Sonia is alone in Tver. I guess Petra, Ivo and Akira went out. Unless the split with Akira was amicable and he helped Charlie move her stuff.