Voronezh - Split 5

Unsichtbarer

Really? Do you see the way Julia and Gavin do different things every night? That's bad? Do you remember the complications that occured with Christy, Messa and Nastya? Would you want that again? Only drama we have now is Christy having her fucking crazy moods. I always wanted an rlc like apartment where the participants didn't fear the cameras, were exhibitionists, had sex often and we get to see it. And not just one couple like rlc, but many people with mixed personalities. We have that right now with Julia and Gavin. And they like experimenting sexually, not just straight sex like Sonia and Ivo. And Christy would be great sexually with the right guy. You can't say you are already bored with Julia and Gavin, can you? Man, everyone complains about no action, then they get it and they are bored. Sure, it sounds nice and kinky to have 4 different people screwing around in different combos every night, but that isn't likely to work for long. Even Tver doesn't do that. They have the same three way and two way all the time. I men I suppose a three way with Christy would be nice, but I think Julia would have conniptions with Christy going anywhere near Gavin.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I am saying this, but I kinda do feel sorry for Christy, though she may have earned the purgatory she is in. But no one wants to see her with her spirit silenced. And sat11, you are right, she hates not being in control and she can't control them. And she is jealous. That is probably why she doesn't care if she walks in their room naked (she used a towel tonight) and why she yelled at Gavin over a stupid card game. BTW, Gavin didn't give in the argument, but afterwards could care less about her problem. Good for him. Christy needs a guy who tames her (is that even possible?). And Julie stayed out of it. She has already figured Christy out.  What is VV doing? They brought in many guys before. I'm sure they can find someone. Only thing is Christy is difficult to deal with and if they are having her pick the guy it may be a long time in hell before they find one.

my feeling about Christy is she is definetly jealous cuz like others said on here that shes not in control. shes the 3rd wheel so to speak.  I think if there wasn't soo many up in tver, Christy could move in with petra.  that way they could bring in another couple at voro.

Christy has already been to tver a few times and they seem to like her.  only problem is there is no room for her, unless Sonia moved out, which I don't see.  Christy would fit better in tver cause she seems to like sex.

voro is more calm and relaxed with sex at times.  this is just my thinking. we don't know what VV is thinking.    all I know is Julia and gavin are perfect for voro.

Tallguy, I am with you on this totally. Gavin and Julia are perfect for Voro. Unfortunately, there is no room in Tver for Christy. 6 is too much. And I don't think they liked Christy at Tver too much. She was already seducing Ivo. They love Sonia at Tver and don't want her hurt by Christy. She has broken up enough relationships already. But she can't break up Julia and Gavin. Gavin is not the pushover he seemed to be. So only two solutions: one, get a new guy for Christy, or two, Christy leaves and they get another couple.  I tweeted VV to ask if they were getting a new guy for Christy, I said the girl is hurting. You think VV is punishing Christy for her previous transgressions or just being careful who they get?

yes mr1010. you are right about Christy trying to break up couples. when Christy was at tver it seemed like they were bein nice to her. only Sonia wasn't happy she was there.  I did see Christy flirting with ivo and it wasn't good.  Sonia and ivo are a good match, even tho I don't like him.

as you said theres only 2 options for Christy...  bring in a guy who can handle her....  or....  she leaves and they find a couple similar to Julia and gavin.

I think Christy was upset that messa left.  she liked him and they got along for the most part.  when messa came over to fix the door, he cuddled with her on couch and seemed to like it.  I think she didn't want him to leave.  plus messa seemed to chat a bit with Julia and gavin.

I canceled my subscription on Monday.  now I wish I didn't, im missing some good shows with Julia and gavin.  im hopin to rejoin after holidays, but not sure if I can. 

I really appreciate those who post pics and updates.  watching the free cams are ok, but I miss the good stuff in the bedroom or bathtub.  only seein 2 free cams isn't much.  it would be nice if they added a 3rd free cam in voro. 

I can't believe I am saying this, but I kinda do feel sorry for Christy, though she may have earned the purgatory she is in. But no one wants to see her with her spirit silenced. And sat11, you are right, she hates not being in control and she can't control them. And she is jealous. That is probably why she doesn't care if she walks in their room naked (she used a towel tonight) and why she yelled at Gavin over a stupid card game. BTW, Gavin didn't give in the argument, but afterwards could care less about her problem. Good for him. Christy needs a guy who tames her (is that even possible?). And Julie stayed out of it. She has already figured Christy out.  What is VV doing? They brought in many guys before. I'm sure they can find someone. Only thing is Christy is difficult to deal with and if they are having her pick the guy it may be a long time in hell before they find one.

What did she do to earn the purgatory she is in?  LOL I think I found the answer, never mind.

Couldn't have said it better myself. If this place becomes just another RLC it just becomes a meh site. But apparently some people want it to become RLC part 2 so  :idk:

RLC seems to be doing very good. They have 14 apartments much better quality apartments, cameras, and tenants. There business plan seems to be working. VV could learn a lot from RLC.

The question was asked "do we want to return to the days of Cristy,Nastaya and Mesa?" Well without the violence and anyone being harmed, my answer would be a resounding YES! While I understand the depiction of voyeurism as watching people do things in their daily lives, I have always viewed this site as more of a soap opera or a telenovella. Try to imagine a soap opera where they pretty much do the same thing every day. With no drama it would be cancelled pretty quickly.

Yes, I understand that there is the sexual component, but as was pointed out this can become very routine after a while. As for Gavin and Julia being sexually adventurous, I must have missed something because their actions to date are pretty standard fare.

When I think of the number of posts and the people keeping watch for hours when there was drama I can help but believe that many others feel the same way.