Voronezh - Split 5

Unsichtbarer

Guest macarthy

She will  never knock on the door cause she wants to be knocked herself by gavin.  This reminds me of Paul McCartney"Some one's  knocking at the door    someone's ringing the bell.... open the door its naked Cristy and let her in... oh yeah.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She will  never knock on the door cause she wants to be knocked herself by gavin. 

As I was saying earlier to someone, I'm not entirely sure Christy wants to fuck Gavin but I do believe that she wants to steal his attention away from Julia. The only question now is how far will she be willing to go for his attention. As of now, it doesn't seem like Gavin is paying too much attention to Christy.

Guest macarthy

I agree with you, but once she has got his attention, then there will be conclusion. Know what I mean... She goes step by step.

Guest macarthy

Did Messa wear a condom...? Does she take the pill.., Could it be that she's pregnant.? Maybe theres abortion in view.... ?...Is she in love with messa....?

I agree with you, but once she has got his attention, then there will be conclusion. Know what I mean... She goes step by step.

Yes. In the event she gets his attention, either one of two things will happen: either she'll fuck him or she'll get bored. I have known girls that flirt with guys simply to make him want her and then wants they realize they have him, they move on to the next guy. It's impossible to know what Christy's intentions are. We can only watch and observe for now... and wait to see what happens when they all get drunk.

Guest macarthy

I think if Gavin shows he's intrested in her BUT keeps away and resists her sexually...because of Julia, then she will go for his dick straight. Remember Messa and Nastya..,? That famous night...?

Guest macarthy

Can they read all our quotes on this forum...? If they have access ,  then we are the ones also, who are directing them  a teeny weeny little bit.