Voronezh - Split 5

Unsichtbarer

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RLC seems to be doing very good. They have 14 apartments much better quality apartments, cameras, and tenants. There business plan seems to be working. VV could learn a lot from RLC.

yes  RLC has good camera it looks like doing great from the business side of it but not from watching side of it , because  to be realistic rlc has got  28 tenants plus  guests that is over 30 people even then most days 12 of 14 apartments are boring nothing happening so imagine if they only have two apartment(choose) and and watch only those two apartment apartment i will bet you you will go through all 14 apartments within 10 min looking for some thing interesting to watch, so i don't  think its the couple that attract people to rlc it is the choice of 30 plus people, that what makes you hope some thing will happen today in one of the apartment.

if we want another RLc apartment why bother watching vv after all the cams not that good the people not that hot so why because we want some thing different more sex more fun tan two people sitting in a couch watching ta, phone or computer, we want to see some thing different ,exiting and fun.

gavin and gulia are new they are playing for the cam its new for them give them a week or so they get settle, they themselves get bored doing sex all the time so they start doing the minimum requirement. to stay in the apartment most of their time will be spent sitting  doing nothing.

Is the way now free for Christy?

new twitter message:

VoyeurVilla @voyeur_villa

Extrimly sad news bad boys. Charlie has left the building((((study issues) Petra will be back soon.

i guess she got tired of akiras indifference, she tried but he was too much  in love with his phone to care .

good news for christy there is space opened up in tver( do you think that,s why vv hasn't got a guy for christy, may be they new charlie was leaving??)

Guest macarthy

Of course Timewarp , its  a soap opera since the very beginning.  Only difference is that that the actors and actresses are kicked out no matter what  role has been played,  scripted or not. At the moment my little Nicole kidman  is not at her best Still waiting patiently till they hit that bottle. Though I love  verdi's 'Traviata', I prefer Bizet's 'Carmen'. This is why I also dig Cristy. Sneaky little woman, just like Carmen. She turns me on

I don't see how Christy would fit in with Tver. Neither Akira or Ivo showed any interest in her. Plus, where is she going to sleep? Just watching to see how she's going to fit in with that group is going to be interesting all on its own. I still would have preferred if they found a new guy for Christy and kept her at Voro. If Christy really is going to Tver, chances are they'll find another couple to move in Voro, which will make that apartment lame.

I don't see how Christy would fit in with Tver. Neither Akira or Ivo showed any interest in her. Plus, where is she going to sleep? Just watching to see how she's going to fit in with that group is going to be interesting all on its own. I still would have preferred if they found a new guy for Christy and kept her at Voro. If Christy really is going to Tver, chances are they'll find another couple to move in Voro, which will make that apartment lame.

The Apartment already is lame.

Charlie left the project? That's a shame, she was always my favorite. I don't know that they will move Christy to Tver, I think they will just move Petra in with Akira temporarily until they find someone else. I am not sure what they are doing at Voro, moved the furniture, Julia making up Christy (for a game?). Oh, and I didn't realize Messa and Christy cuddled up when he came over. Could she have been video chatting with him? Never a lack of drama in VV!

Could she have been video chatting with him? Never a lack of drama in VV!

I asked the same question a few days ago and someone said it wasn't him. Although it's interesting that she didn't start video chatting with this mysterious person until after he moved out. Also, she hasn't chatted with him for 2 days now, at least as far as I know.

Interestingly, I was thinking that they are including Christy a little more and not as afraid to have her walk around almost naked. Could this be a prelude to a three way? Could be a huge mistake though as we know what Christy does with other people's guys. I think they feel bad for Christy as she is all alone. The only thing I think is Julia and Christie are a very secure couple. If any couple could share and not be broken up, it would be them. But, I don't trust Christy.

we have a party in voror

I guess at the end  cristy will be get on gaven 

as long as the teasing is exist

I don't think that they are going to invite Christy, but who knows.

They had a lot of fun together earlier today, including a dirty talk and moaning game between Gaven and Christy on their bed (with Julia of course).

Yes, it's bad that Charly left, she was the only reason I watched Tver from time to time :(