Juke Box Split #3

rubberball50

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in fact, I do not know what to think of this clip, but he calls by its violence, and resembles the facts various shocking, that are aware of the United States. ??? :( :o

I know it's only a movie clip but I am surprised that YouTube even allows this violent shit on their servers.  The younger generation sees this and they figure they can get away with it.

When I was a kid growing up it was fat lips, black eyes and kicks to the nuts. Now it guns and knives.

If the kids today would put down the guns and knives and fight with their fist, most likely would get the shit kicking of their lives because they don't know shit about fighting.

quite agree, it is for this that I posted this clip, for your opinion, because I was shocked to the operation of such gratuitous violence, playing on the real! I do not understand yet its objective and its meaning!

WOW,you have to admit,if this was a video game,it is so life like it's unbelievable,it would be  pretty cool,,(next game use people in government)lol And to think,i grew up with pong,and atari,LMAO

in fact, I do not know what to think of this clip, but he calls by its violence, and resembles the facts various shocking, that are aware of the United States. ??? :( :o

I know it's only a movie clip but I am surprised that YouTube even allows this violent shit on their servers.  The younger generation sees this and they figure they can get away with it.

When I was a kid growing up it was fat lips, black eyes and kicks to the nuts. Now it guns and knives.

If the kids today would put down the guns and knives and fight with their fist, most likely would get the shit kicking of their lives because they don't know shit about fighting.

quite agree, it is for this that I posted this clip, for your opinion, because I was shocked to the operation of such gratuitous violence, playing on the real! I do not understand yet its objective and its meaning!

WOW,you have to admit,this game is so life like it's unbelievable,and pretty cool,,(next game use people in government)lol And to think,i grew up with pong,and atari,LMAO

If they use the real people in Government, then they better make sure they use real bullets and make sure Obama is in it.

It has been said that I have a little of this...

Don't know if there's some reason no one's posted Pink Floyd before.  :)

My brother listened to them back in the day.

I myself was brought up in the world when it was C & W. and to this day I still listen to it. Even though most of the old artists are dead and gone their music still lives on.

My brother listened to them back in the day.

I myself was brought up in the world when it was C & W. and to this day I still listen to it. Even though most of the old artists are dead and gone their music still lives on.

A really good friend introduced me to C&W back in '73.  He wasn't into the old standards and guided me toward the outlaw-type... Willie, Waylon, Merle, et al.

One of my all-time favorites, no matter the category...

Today's noise is certainly not C&W. It leans more to the Pop Music side. RB pointed out some of the real country artists. The music was the story, not some catterwahling crap they call singing today.

Today's noise is certainly not C&W. It leans more to the Pop Music side. RB pointed out some of the real country artists. The music was the story, not some catterwahling crap they call singing today.

That's why I stay with the Older C & W.  This newer stuff today is not even close to country.