Juke Box Split #3

rubberball50

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Dad loved watching baseball, and westerns.    Me too. 

I think back in the good ole days, that's all there was to watch was baseball and westerns.

If I wasn't watching them... I was playing them.  Loved playing baseball... and cowboys and indians.  :)

Those were the good ole days.

This is not a reproach guys, do not hurt, but you are totally enclosed in your U.S. United States culture! that old American standards, which located the average age 40 to 50 years or more. I love standards, blues, rock, elvis, the country, the good bits of guitars, but I also like modernity. much music here are made by Americans for Americans, know you other musical influences to us to discover? is it possible to remove United States and music of the 1930s? I have nothing against good standards, but only this? I won't even get to friends, but the sharing of different genres is important to me... There is something else behind the ramparts of American culture! :-\ ;)

in fact, I do not know what to think of this clip, but he calls by its violence, and resembles the facts various shocking, that are aware of the United States. ??? :( :o

I know it's only a movie clip but I am surprised that YouTube even allows this violent shit on their servers.  The younger generation sees this and they figure they can get away with it.

When I was a kid growing up it was fat lips, black eyes and kicks to the nuts. Now it guns and knives.

If the kids today would put down the guns and knives and fight with their fist, most likely would get the shit kicking of their lives because they don't know shit about fighting.

in fact, I do not know what to think of this clip, but he calls by its violence, and resembles the facts various shocking, that are aware of the United States. ??? :( :o

I know it's only a movie clip but I am surprised that YouTube even allows this violent shit on their servers.  The younger generation sees this and they figure they can get away with it.

When I was a kid growing up it was fat lips, black eyes and kicks to the nuts. Now it guns and knives.

If the kids today would put down the guns and knives and fight with their fist, most likely would get the shit kicking of their lives because they don't know shit about fighting.

quite agree, it is for this that I posted this clip, for your opinion, because I was shocked to the operation of such gratuitous violence, playing on the real! I do not understand yet its objective and its meaning!

This is not a reproach guys, do not hurt, but you are totally enclosed in your U.S. United States culture! that old American standards, which located the average age 40 to 50 years or more. I love standards, blues, rock, elvis, the country, the good bits of guitars, but I also like modernity. much music here are made by Americans for Americans, know you other musical influences to us to discover? is it possible to remove United States and music of the 1930s? I have nothing against good standards, but only this? I won't even get to friends, but the sharing of different genres is important to me... There is something else behind the ramparts of American culture! :-\ ;)

My cousin: To this day, I have not met another American who did not enjoy visits to France. Many of us Americans have French ancestors. I can name mine.

Just put this on as background music. It's a long piece, but worthy of the time. Especially on a good sound system.