Juke Box Split #5

woodworker

Basically coincidence, nothing planned... 'This Will Be' was one of her successes, and was one of the songs I really liked from her, but the duet with her father is one of my all-time favorites. 

I just wanted to give her top billing, so to speak.

:)

I answered your question, ww... but you erased it.  I'll leave the answer here in case you're still interested.

Unfortunately... the patch indicates true life.  I only have good vision in on eye now and work on the computer or read with a patch covering my less effective eye to combat the double vision.  I changed the avatar for the hell of it, to make myself feel good... never thought anyone would notice.

Thanks for noticing, ww.

:)

Well, I'm sorry for the eye, but I like your avatar very much.  I myself have been totally deaf in my right ear since I was five, so in my past all of the guys knew that they had to stand or sit to my left for me to be able to hear them well.   

Maybe I should look for a picture of Van Gogh for an avatar for myself. 

Kind of a bad joke, I know.

Anyway, I hope your eye improves soon.

https://youtu.be/03liLrE9tr0

I saw this black guy once on the sidewalk of Washington DC. play on these old pots and pans.  And he was a natural when it came to that, no doubt about it.  And I remembered thinking, that if ever anyone deserved a set of drums, he certainly did. 

Disclaimer:  The video in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion or views of the poster, except that I had once had a toy very much like this one, and thought it was kind of cute. 

Did you catch that tricky back beat at 00:4 ?