Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #2

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Thanks. Do you know when this was taken? I'd pretty much be willing to bet that it was within her first 2 weeks here - somewhere before she "shut down". It's possible it was later, because she has surprised us with a couple of "normal" shots since but very, very few.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Thanks. Do you know when this was taken? I'd pretty much be willing to bet that it was within her first 2 weeks here - somewhere before she "shut down". It's possible it was later, because she has surprised us with a couple of "normal" shots since but very, very few.

You are correct it was taken on April 24th.

Hey jimrustler! Notice how nobody bitched about the size of your photos?  :o  Somebody usually bitches about needing to scroll. But not in this case!

I certainly don't have a problem with the size and resolution. I'd be glad to scroll all over these women given an appropriate situation.  :P

Excellent work there, buddy! This thread and this apartment seem to be encouraging more quality posts these days. Nice work,  all of you posters. Your contributions are appreciated.  8)

Rita in all her glory,she is so beautiful and magnificent  :-* :-* :-* :-* :P

And yes Mr.Foamy T. I don't care if I have to get a second monitor to see a huge picture of Rita,It is well worth it lmaoo!! :) :)  ;D ;D :P :P

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Thank you jimrustler ;)

• Upvote 1

Old pictures of Nora packing. Not from anytime recently.

She packed them Saturday morning. I watched her do it. I don't know what's going on, but something is. All 3 girls were sitting at the table in living room 1 and were talking seriously about something. They each were smiling occasionally, but it was a smile that seemed to say something like "Oh, well. That's the way it goes" or something along those lines.

I thought at the time that they might be closing down the apartment since both Nora and CoCo were packing most of their stuff. Now, I don't know what to think since they're still there and didn't seem to pack anymore on Sunday.

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎08 at 10:39 AM, euromike69 said:

I wonder how many people went crazy when CC was down for a couple of days,did anyone commit suicide,jump off a building,slit their wrist,put a bullet to their heads,I know some people probably lost their minds when they couldn't get their daily fix of CC. ;D ;D ;D

I just kept trying to log in and it showed my account never existed.  Tried making a new one temporarily but it never sent an e-Mail for the verification for the new account and I made 6 attempts and got nowhere.  I fell behind on my housework, so the off time helped me to get caught up.

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎08 at 10:51 AM, StnCld316 said:

I wonder how many people went crazy when CC was down for a couple of days,did anyone commit suicide,jump off a building,slit their wrist,put a bullet to their heads,I know some people probably lost their minds when they couldn't get their daily fix of CC. ;D ;D ;D

I just kept trying to log in and it showed my account never existed.  Tried making a new one temporarily but it never sent an e-Mail for the verification for the new account and I made 6 attempts and got nowhere.  I fell behind on my housework, so the off time helped me to get caught up.

hi hor you  pyote fool atttt kis you :-*

People saying these Girls are models are wrong, for the first models work daytime and is not clubbing every night. And just look at Coco way to big and ugly for a model and yes i know plussize models exist to but she aint one. Theyre possibly sleaze/nude models occasionally. And one more thing the amount of clubbing they do, not one person can do without drugs, not claiming they take drugs but Think clubbing like 10 Days straight if not more, they would have looked like wrecks by now if not falling apart if it wasnt for drugs.

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎08 at 10:51 AM, StnCld316 said:

hehe, shit happens - occasionaly. I didn't have any prob to make a new account. Went back to the old one and the other one is on the reserve now.  :)