Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #2

Wheres Kiko ...... gone home to fuck his blowup doll  ?

Nah, he sat out on the balcony with his laptop watching the boring fuck show this morning and when it was over he went into the downstairs bathroom and rubbed one off.  He tried to get Nora in the mood this morning but she wasn't having any of it!!!

All I can say is, Russian girls are easy cuz neither of those guys are that good looking if you ask me. But, if you got the money, I guess they got they time!

I just think that they are horny, very,very horny ! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
  • Upvote 1

All I can say is, Russian girls are easy cuz neither of those guys are that good looking if you ask me. But, if you got the money, I guess they got they time!

milana quizas no tanto pero coco se lo follo de cara a subir audiencia seguro , el chico no tenia ni dinero para el metro , el novio de milana dijo yo te daria algo pero solo tengo para mi , no tenian ni dos euros para pagar  el tren , el novio de milana dijo de salir esta noche a la terraza , pero el otro dijo que mañana trabaja que imposible ,  el de milana dijo que mañana tiene que estar todo el dia con un amigo .

milana quizas no tanto pero coco se lo follo de cara a subir audiencia seguro , el chico no tenia ni dinero para el metro , el novio de milana dijo yo te daria algo pero solo tengo para mi , no tenian ni dos euros para pagar  el tren , el novio de milana dijo de salir esta noche a la terraza , pero el otro dijo que mañana trabaja que imposible ,  el de milana dijo que mañana tiene que estar todo el dia con un amigo .

In other words, a guy that has MO MONEY!

Parece que ni siquiera con dinero, estas chicas son tan fáciles que simplemente con mentirlas un poco y regalarles los oídos, te las llevas a la cama. Estos chicos pueden parecer que tienen dinero, pero a la hora de la verdad se vé que solamente son unos estafadores. Es simplemente como dicen en mi país, prometer prometer hasta meter!!!

I guess I'm the only one that thinks Kiko looks gay as hell in those ugly, whatever you call them pants!

No, you're not alone , I also think, the problem is that Nora fucks I would be happy to ...

And where's Coco tonight? Getting fucked somewhere else? I'm starting to think that these two only came to Spain to party and get laid by Spanish guys. Of course it's understandable, they are young, pretty girls, but they are a huge difference from all the previous girls.