Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #2

Si je me souviens dans l'ancien appartement il y avait une vidéo anal de Nora

She may have experimented trying it but it's likely not her thing.

I've been with lots of girls that like the anal sex but I'm not into getting my tool in no Hershey Highway.

The anus was made for exiting purposes not entering but to each their own.

Si je me souviens dans l'ancien appartement il y avait une vidéo anal de Nora

She may have experimented trying it but it's likely not her thing.

I've been with lots of girls that like the anal sex but I'm not into getting my tool in no Hershey Highway.

The anus was made for exiting purposes not entering but to each their own.

Three gals I've been with who have had their pooper poked didn't like it.  All of their responses were they don't get any pleasure from it. Secondary issue was the initial discomfort. They did it to keep their guys happy. 

For myself, no thanks.

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎23 at 0:47 AM, dfCcap said:

I just can't stop laughing at the way she is looking at us,It's almost like she is saying "Do you like what you're looking at boys and girls"and if that's what she's thinking then my answer is definitely a big YES!!! :P

I often wonder what the different girls are thinking when they look directly into the cameras too. It's kind of insulting when it is done by one of the girls who constantly hides when changing. It's like they're saying "eat your heart out pal. You're never going to see the really good stuff". lol.

I wonder that all the time and if that is what she is thinking, then my answer would be "HELL YES".

ALMA was famous for looking at the camera with her pussy in full view, as if to say "  I just know you'd love to have some of this ! "

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎23 at 3:47 PM, euromike69 said:

::)::) :P

Thanks for the pics euromike!  I don't know about the rest of you, but I miss the hell out of Alma!  I really liked everything about her except for the wort (Stefan) that she couldn't get rid of!!

You see this is the best part about having a wife or a girlfriend,you literally have the pussy at your fingertips at all times,and you can fuck and finger your wife/girlfriend whenever you want to,you could just be sitting on the couch or even driving home from work and suddenly you have the urge to fuck,and there is your sweetheart waiting at home for ya,,,pretty nice if ya ask me. ;D ::) :P

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎23 at 5:20 PM, dfCcap said:

::)::) :P

Thanks for the pics euromike!  I don't know about the rest of you, but I miss the hell out of Alma!  I really liked everything about her except for the wort (Stefan) that she couldn't get rid of!!

I will second that 100%.Alma was my girl.    ;)

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎23 at 3:18 PM, slider_69 said:

I just can't stop laughing at the way she is looking at us,It's almost like she is saying "Do you like what you're looking at boys and girls"and if that's what she's thinking then my answer is definitely a big YES!!! :P

I often wonder what the different girls are thinking when they look directly into the cameras too. It's kind of insulting when it is done by one of the girls who constantly hides when changing. It's like they're saying "eat your heart out pal. You're never going to see the really good stuff". lol.

I wonder that all the time and if that is what she is thinking, then my answer would be "HELL YES".

ALMA was famous for looking at the camera with her pussy in full view, as if to say "  I just know you'd love to have some of this ! "

OR she's thinking............." Your looking at  all your ever going to see "  !  Hope not !!