Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #3

Coco does not look too happy,but then again she never looked too photogenic,almost every still photo of her face makes her look weird.

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

If Milana an Coco are leaving soon,then that opens up the possibility that Rita might come back,and we all know how much Rita likes Kamila. ;D

• Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎07 at 5:24 PM, euromike69 said:

Somebody needs to order some damn beer and none of this wine shit,we need some empty beer bottles damn it lol. ;D ;D

Did anyone see the look that Nora gave kamila when she saw her lying on her clothes on the couch,she did not look too happy about it,then she came over and grabbed her clothes and put it over by the dinner table.

Sorry euro but I have to say fuck Nora, I'm sick of her shit!

Nora and Kiko ------ misery breeds misery  and the converse -- smiles make smiles .

She's miserable because 3 girls are on the couch enjoying some Wine & TV together and she's not part of it because she has her faggot ass boyfriend there.  He definitely needs to leave.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎07 at 5:34 PM, dfCcap said:

Somebody needs to order some damn beer and none of this wine shit,we need some empty beer bottles damn it lol. ;D ;D

Did anyone see the look that Nora gave  when she saw her lying on her clothes on the couch,she did not look too happy about it,then she came over and grabbed her clothes and put it over by the dinner table.

Sorry euro Nora,

but I have to say fuck kamila I'm sick of her shit!