Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #3

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎07 at 6:06 PM, alihaider said:

Somebody needs to order some damn beer and none of this wine shit,we need some empty beer bottles damn it lol. ;D ;D

Did anyone see the look that Nora gave  when she saw her lying on her clothes on the couch,she did not look too happy about it,then she came over and grabbed her clothes and put it over by the dinner table.

Sorry euro Nora,

but I have to say fuck kamila I'm sick of her shit!

Since you're a newbie and Kamila just arrived, I assume you are making a joke. Otherwise, you sure get sick of things quickly.  ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎07 at 6:14 PM, bookmaster8 said:

Somebody needs to order some damn beer and none of this wine shit,we need some empty beer bottles damn it lol. ;D ;D

Did anyone see the look that Nora gave  when she saw her lying on her clothes on the couch,she did not look too happy about it,then she came over and grabbed her clothes and put it over by the dinner table.

Sorry euro Nora,

Since you're a newbie and Kamila just arrived, I assume you are making a joke. Otherwise, you sure get sick of things quickly.  ;D

I don't think it was a joke.  If you go back into his previous posts, I think Foamy laid a ban on him for a couple of weeks for his posts back around mid June for foul language. It appears he hasn't learned yet.  Foamy or The Sheriff will get him if they deem the posts nefarious in nature.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎07 at 6:06 PM, alihaider said:

Sorry euro Nora,

Well fuck you,and fuck Kiko too you little spamming troll,both you and kiko can blow each other and fuck each other in the ass,I just looked at all your bullshit posts and I see what you're up to...everyone check out his posts and you'll see that you can't take this clown seriously,I smell an undercover RLC spy.

I would say shit about Nora, but I can't because I got a weakness for fat pussy lips lol ;D ;D

Yes our fearless leader Mr. Foamy T. Squirrel did ban this fool awhile back but he crawled back out of his cave to talk shit again and stir up trouble.

• Upvote 1

Wait who are those two girls sitting next to Kamila,are they new? I'm just now noticing them ;D ;D

(The Web link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1