Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #3

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I don't recall the last time that kamila was here,that she was this open and carefree about her body in front of the cameras,or at least not right away,she showed everything while taking a shower,and she is laying on the bed with legs wide open mmhh could it be that it's hot in the apartment.or does that mean that she will no longer hide whenever she does anything from now on,now if only Kiko could disappear then I would be able to find out.

Come to think of it I don't think that anyone of us has ever actually seen her pussy. :)

• Upvote 1

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I don't recall the last time that kamila was here,that she was this open and carefree about her body in front of the cameras,or at least not right away,she showed everything while taking a shower,and she is laying on the bed with legs wide open mmhh could it be that it's hot in the apartment.or does that mean that she will no longer hide whenever she does anything from now on,now if only Kiko could disappear then I would be able to find out.

Come to think of it I don't think that anyone of us has ever actually seen her pussy. :)

kamila was rather reserved and modest, not to be string, but to share the rest !!! and then get a post or some note she had breast bigger than the other, and that her modesty came from there !!!! it is still a mystery, but it does not matter, kamila is beautiful in body and spirit !!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

• Upvote 1

how come she can throw a party with strange girls when he isn't around and be so commanding and serious when he is there ?  Is she affraid when he is in the apt ? Is he the one in control ?  She kissed a girl at her party and now she has difficulty talking to her own tenants.  What's up ?

Every time I look at Rita my heart skips a beat :-* :-* :-*

I fully understand euromike69. I can't even put Rita at number 2 on my list. She's number 1-A!!! She's really hard not to love. She sure helped me get through when Kamila left. lol.

I said it before and it's still true today. I have never had any woman affect me the way Kamila and Rita do. I just feel good whenever I see them or hear their voices or see their amazing smiles. I know everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I don't care. They are both very special in my book. And for those who say you have to be mentally ill to feel something for, or care about, someone you have only seen on a screen, let me say this:

We all love our favorite sports heroes, actors or actresses (depending on your individual tastes) and our favorite singer/songwriters and so forth. Nobody seems to think it's crazy for us to care about them as individuals. Well, I don't see any difference when it comes to the people we get to know through the web.

It's the same thing. We care about them and want to see them happy and if we are ever lucky enough to meet them in person, it's a real thrill. And, guess what? That just shows that we are human beings and truly care about other human beings.

I'll stop now, but you know what I mean. I don't care what anybody says, I "love" Kamila and Rita and, if I ever met them in person and they needed help in some way, I would do whatever I could to help them. I think they are really good people and I like really good people.  :)

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎08 at 6:37 PM, legrandrobert said:

how come she can throw a party with strange girls when he isn't around and be so commanding and serious when he is there ?  Is she affraid when he is in the apt ? Is he the one in control ?  She kissed a girl at her party and now she has difficulty talking to her own tenants.  What's up ?

frankly, I do not think that Kiko control nora !!! and then girls kissing on the mouth, there are billions !!! a single night "kiss and drink"you kiss, you free firewood, Pete and the seals !!!

Every time I look at Rita my heart skips a beat :-* :-* :-*

I fully understand euromike69. I can't even put Rita at number 2 on my list. She's number 1-A!!! She's really hard not to love. She sure helped me get through when Kamila left. lol.

I said it before and it's still true today. I have never had any woman affect me the way Kamila and Rita do. I just feel good whenever I see them or hear their voices or see their amazing smiles. I know everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I don't care. They are both very special in my book. And for those who say you have to be mentally ill to feel something for, or care about, someone you have only seen on a screen, let me say this:

We all love our favorite sports heroes, actors or actresses (depending on your individual tastes) and our favorite singer/songwriters and so forth. Nobody seems to think it's crazy for us to care about them as individuals. Well, I don't see any difference when it comes to the people we get to know through the web.

It's the same thing. We care about them and want to see them happy and if we are ever lucky enough to meet them in person, it's a real thrill. And, guess what? That just shows that we are human beings and truly care about other human beings.

I'll stop now, but you know what I mean. I don't care what anybody says, I "love" Kamila and Rita and, if I ever met them in person and they needed help in some way, I would do whatever I could to help them. I think they are really good people and I like really good people.  :)

I get it bookmaster, I totally understand what you are saying!  I play a game called words with friends with a lady that lives 1400 miles away from me and I love her to death!  I've never met her, I've never seen her, but I love the shit out of her!!  I guarantee you that if she wasn't married and I wasn't married, we would be together today!  I've been playing WWF with her for almost 4 years now and it is great fun with her, we just seem to click!!!  If she ever needed my help with anything, I'd be by her side in an instant!!

So don't think you are strange or crazy, maybe the people that think we are strange or crazy, maybe they are the ones that need to seek help LOL.  Just keep on keeping on with your love for those two women, there is nothing wrong with that!!

I understand your sentiments entirely. I think the problem is language. We have words like 'like', 'care' and 'love' Each of them can be used to describe how we feel about someone but can often be either too strong or too weak to really describe how we truly feel.

I 'care' for you can sound far too weak if we want to express a strong desire. I 'like' you equally often understates what we want to say.

I 'love' you very often is used to describe how we feel but can often be considered far too strong an emotion if a relationship or mere friendship is quite new or remote.

In addition how these words are spoken can also be misunderstood or express the wrong amount of emotion.

I 'like' many people or things. I 'care' for quite a few people or things and I 'love' a few special people or things.

And yet we tend to say we 'love' everyone and everything far more than we say 'like' or 'care'.

We need a word that is stronger than 'like' and 'care' but is weaker than 'love'. I can't think of one!!

Suffice to say carry on loving who you do and don't worry what anyone thinks.

I 'loved' Diana and 'love' Leora and 'Zoya' or should I say I 'like' them all. Whatever words we use it doesn't really matter!!!!

I understand your sentiments entirely. I think the problem is language. We have words like 'like', 'care' and 'love' Each of them can be used to describe how we feel about someone but can often be either too strong or too weak to really describe how we truly feel.

I 'care' for you can sound far too weak if we want to express a strong desire. I 'like' you equally often understates what we want to say.

I 'love' you very often is used to describe how we feel but can often be considered far too strong an emotion if a relationship or mere friendship is quite new or remote.

In addition how these words are spoken can also be misunderstood or express the wrong amount of emotion.

I 'like' many people or things. I 'care' for quite a few people or things and I 'love' a few special people or things.

And yet we tend to say we 'love' everyone and everything far more than we say 'like' or 'care'.

We need a word that is stronger than 'like' and 'care' but is weaker than 'love'. I can't think of one!!

Suffice to say carry on loving who you do and don't worry what anyone thinks.

I 'loved' Diana and 'love' Leora and 'Zoya' or should I say I 'like' them all. Whatever words we use it doesn't really matter!!!!

The word that you are looking for that is in between "Like" and "love" is "Lust"

We all "Lust after these Women"

• Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎09 at 11:23 PM, SanPer58 said:

I'm sorry SanPer, I just can't get into the Nora/Kiko thing!  Look at him in this picture, he looks like a meek little guy with his ribs showing, looks like he has been in a prison camp or something, malnourished might be a better word.  The boy needs to put some meat on his bones!!

Now what I'm fixing to say is not aimed at you personally but I think we also ought to have a thumbs down icon to choose from.  Does anybody else ever feel like giving a thumbs down sign?