Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #3

Whose ass is this ?  ;)

Il appartient à qui ce beau petit cul qui ne devrait pas tarder à prendre son pied ?

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

A photoshop !

yes its a photoshop. Its Nora and Kiko in Leoras and Pauls bed...

Corel Paint shp pro.  ;)

same shit..different name..... 8)

Whose ass is this ?  ;)

Il appartient à qui ce beau petit cul qui ne devrait pas tarder à prendre son pied ?

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

A photoshop !

yes its a photoshop. Its Nora and Kiko in Leoras and Pauls bed...

This is a really difficult photoshop job, seeing as how the creator had to remove Scooter from the middle of the picture.  ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎13 at 0:52 PM, euromike69 said:

Does anyone know where Milana and Coco are from,I never really paid much attention with these two until now,damn I would love to fuck Milana,she just has that beautiful exotic sexuality about her,I don't know what's the typical look for a Russian woman is,but back in the day I used to picture them like you see them in the movies, just big and muscular,that's the main reason why I love the Worldcup for Soccer and the Olympics,because those are the only two events where you get to see different  women from all different nationalities all over the world in one place. ;D ;D ::)::)

I'm not sure where they are from, but that Coco really knows how to float my boat!  You can have Milana and I'll take Coco lol.  Hey, a fella can dream can't he!!  But don't get me wrong, Milana is very nice as well, it's just that Coco is the one that really puts the wind in my sail!!!

Are you saying that Coco farted into your sail dfCcap Lmaooo!!! ;D ;D ;D

I'm sorry but you set yourself up for that joke...It's all in good fun though my friend. ;D ;D

But yes you are right Coco is hot too,all these women in this apartment are hot to different people for different reasons.

If i was living in this house i would be "DICK CONFUSED" because I wouldn't know who to fuck,everyday I look at each at them they do something or look a certain way to make me pay attention to them,like today I was just looking at Milana and she just looked so sexy and hot. :P :P :P :P

• Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎13 at 1:52 PM, euromike69 said:

Are you saying that Coco farted into your sail dfCcap Lmaooo!!! ;D ;D ;D

I'm sorry but you set yourself up for that joke...It's all in good fun though my friend. ;D ;D

But yes you are right Coco is hot too,all these women in this apartment are hot to different people for different reasons.

If i was living in this house i would be "DICK CONFUSED" because I wouldn't know who to fuck,everyday I look at each at them they do something or look a certain way to make me pay attention to them,like today I was just looking at Milana and she just looked so sexy and hot. :P :P :P :P

Yeah I guess I did set myself up for that one LOL.  Your right tho, everyday you can see each in a different light and it would make your dick confused!!  I like them all but Coco just does something for me, that body of hers really gets to me!!