Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #3

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎13 at 5:35 PM, hiddenwood7468 said:

Good quality photos! They clearly reflect the situation of this apartment: coco with his madness, as Kiko thinking an old out looking to Kamila and thinking of killing her to fuck and finally Kamila at Kiko with face of sick and assassin to kill him but really!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎13 at 5:42 PM, dfCcap said:

Milana got caught going out of her room in her panties by Kiko, she was pretty good about it but you could tell she was embarrassed.

That is why that fucking idiot Kiko needs to go.  He brings the environment of this apartment almost to a stand still. The girls can't enjoy themselves the way they should as long as his faggot ass is there.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎13 at 5:45 PM, StnCld316 said:

Milana got caught going out of her room in her panties by Kiko, she was pretty good about it but you could tell she was embarrassed.

That is why that fucking idiot Kiko needs to go.  He brings the environment of this apartment almost to a stand still. The girls can't enjoy themselves the way they should as long as his faggot ass is there.

I totally agree but only a few of us care so nothing will get done about it!!

stndcld i agree the girls dont hardly do nothing when hes around.i dont have nothing agaist him but he is to much in the way.

If I myself Mickey was on RLC,you guys would be talking so much shit about me too,if I had a wife that didn't mind me walking around naked in front of other women,trust me I would do the same shit Kiko is doing on a daily basis,maybe even more,I guarantee everyone of us would be trying to fuck every last girl that step foot in this apartment,my ass would wait until my wife fell asleep and i would be creeping the hallways,trying to catch one of these girls naked or better yet masturbating,my ears would be next to Kamila's bedroom door listening for that wet bottle sound and the climax.He probably knows that we don't like seeing him there but he doesn't give a damn what we think,he's probably laughing at our comments whenever he reads them.

It is a dream situation for Kiko I'm sure, but it sucks for us customers who pay to see just the girls and girls alone.

I've had different girls ranging from 19 to 27 stay at my house over the years,and i've always been lucky enough to have heard about 9 of them masturbate when I had to get up to go work in the morning,or get up to piss late at night,and trust me that is one of the most beautiful sounds that a guy can hear,the sound of one these girls,she just turned 19 at the time, I was walking pass her room and I could hear her fingers going in and out of her pussy damn!! my ass started shaking like a leaf and I had a lump in my throat because I was not expecting to hear that :P :P :P

• Upvote 1

stndcld i agree the girls dont hardly do nothing when hes around.i dont have nothing agaist him but he is to much in the way.

If I myself Mickey was on RLC,you guys would be talking so much shit about me too,if I had a wife that didn't mind me walking around naked in front of other women,trust me I would do the same shit Kiko is doing on a daily basis,maybe even more,I guarantee everyone of us would be trying to fuck every last girl that step foot in this apartment,my ass would wait until my wife fell asleep and i would be creeping the hallways,trying to catch one of these girls naked or better yet masturbating,my ears would be next to Kamila's bedroom door listening for that wet bottle sound and the climax.He probably knows that we don't like seeing him there but he doesn't give a damn what we think,he's probably laughing at our comments whenever he reads them.

It is a dream situation for Kiko I'm sure, but it sucks for us customers who pay to see just the girls and girls alone.

I've had different girls ranging from 19 to 27 stay at my house over the years,and i've always been lucky enough to have heard about 9 of them masturbate when I had to get up to go work in the morning,or get up to piss late at night,and trust me that is one of the most beautiful sounds that a guy can hear,the sound of one these girls,she just turned 19 at the time, I was walking pass her room and I could hear her fingers going in and out of her pussy damn!! my ass started shaking like a leaf and I had a lump in my throat because I was not expecting to hear that :P :P :P

euroMickey you are hell when your well son!!!

A milestone! Cheers! +

Another lesbo session -

(('book...master(?!?)', hehe, pls - be nice to me, hehe. 99% of my posts are just sarcastic and written in an non ofending and non harmfull manner and hope they're understood in the same way...)) -

the one - already ready, nervous about...getting nowhere (think even - pantieless), the other - still polishing her nails, like she - them and all of us (like) have the whole night in front.... Ts, Ts, Ts...  ;D

http://prntscr.com/7sczvx