Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #4

Well both my hands were occupied so I couldn't really type,earlier wink wink ;D ;D ;D

But the questions that I want to ask is: Why the hell the cameras never lag or keep stuttering when Nora is downstairs knitting or Kiko is on his laptop or they both are drinking soup,or when the girls are just sitting there watching tv,or anything else boring that they do,the cameras work perfectly in 1080p hd then,but as soon as something interesting is about to happen,the cameras start acting like an old western 8mm camera,Damit RLC,you are a streaming service so please get your streaming problems fixed already it has been almost five years and the same bullshit,I've used plenty of other streaming services that has millions more people on it at the same time and they never had this problem,and another thing,why is it that nobody was ever home before Kamila arrived, but as soon as Kamila came back,all of a sudden nobody wants to stay out for too long,and they keep on coming back at the worst times possible,RLC please find something for everyone to do outside the house except for Kamila,We need some alone time with her,too many interruptions.I need her to be home alone just like Leora. ::) ::) 8)

• Upvote 1

Well both my hands were occupied so I couldn't really type,earlier wink wink ;D ;D ;D

But the questions that I want to ask is: Why the hell the cameras never lag or keep stuttering when Nora is downstairs knitting or Kiko is on his laptop or they both are drinking soup,or when the girls are just sitting there watching tv,or anything else boring that they do,the cameras work perfectly in 1080p hd then,but as soon as something interesting is about to happen,the cameras start acting like an old western 8mm camera,Damit RLC,you are a streaming service so please get your streaming problems fixed already it has been almost five years and the same bullshit,I've used plenty of other streaming services that has millions more people on it at the same time and they never had this problem,and another thing,why is it that nobody was ever home before Kamila arrived, but as soon as Kamila came back,all of a sudden nobody wants to stay out for too long,and they keep on coming back at the worst times possible,RLC please find something for everyone to do outside the house except for Kamila,We need some alone time with her,too many interruptions.I need her to be home alone just like Leora. ::) ::) 8)

The answers to the questions you have asked are simple!!  RLC doesn't give a shit about they're paying customers!!!!!!

I understand why she has always tried to be hidden ass. It is in constant mode Asshole

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Sorry, this girl does not have a model body,

Is it just me or is there anybody else that believes Milana has put on some weight since she has been here?

Seems like all the girls that are on this site for more than a few months put on weight.  After all, the only things they do are eat, screw or masturbate, play on their phones and sleep  !  Anybody would gain weight on that regimen ! Plus that shot is not only her ass, but it covers her ass, hip and almost goes up to her waist !  But she needs to watch that weight gain anyway ! Would sure like to see her honey pot !

She does need to watch her weight!  I would love to see her and Coco's honey pot!!

I posted Coco's honeypot two pages back especially for you. I guess you can't read that far back.

Can't find any pic of CoCo's honey pot posted by you anywhere!

I would upload stuff too but I'm too busy recording the action and I don't want to miss anything,plus I need both hands free,I'll contribute some stuff later,damn kamila,Leora would have rubbed one out at least 12 times already by now ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1