Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #4

Nora's incredible...

Is your name a pseudonym for  "Kiko " ???

You know... you not being a CC member... has caused you to miss the images that marcusking posted with his comment.  Perhaps, you might want to take notice if the CC member posting is also a paid member... that way you won't misinterpret a poster's comment.... and make an undeserved comment.

:)

I know your not talking to me, I just thought it was funny!  Sorry if I offended anyone!

If your talking to me, I happen to be a full member of CC ! I'm just tired of seeing Nora. I know that someone is going through a lot of trouble to post pics of her.........but they are usually completely

uninteresting !  Thanks for the pics anyway  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yep, I was talking about you, slider.  You should consider becoming a paying member of CC... and find out what you're missing.  You commented on a post by jamie140... but didn't see the nice image attached to it... and that image did not include Nora.

;)

What did it include?

That's really not for me to say because I didn't post it.  But... I thought you were going to take the plunge and become a paying member of CC.  For $12... it is worth it. 

Nora's incredible...

Is your name a pseudonym for  "Kiko " ???

You know... you not being a CC member... has caused you to miss the images that marcusking posted with his comment.  Perhaps, you might want to take notice if the CC member posting is also a paid member... that way you won't misinterpret a poster's comment.... and make an undeserved comment.

I know your not talking to me, I just thought it was funny!  Sorry if I offended anyone!

If your talking to me, I happen to be a full member of CC ! I'm just tired of seeing Nora. I know that someone is going through a lot of trouble to post pics of her.........but they are usually completely

uninteresting !  Thanks for the pics anyway  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yep, I was talking about you, slider.  You should consider becoming a paying member of CC... and find out what you're missing.  You commented on a post by jamie140... but didn't see the nice image attached to it... and that image did not include Nora.

;)

What did it include?

That's really not for me to say because I didn't post it.  But... I thought you were going to take the plunge and become a paying member of CC.  For $12... it is worth it. 

I was going to do it last night using that squarecash app euromike mentioned but I don't know how secure it is and I can't have my back account compromised.  I guess I can use a prepaid visa card tho!

It is pretty secure,I use it to pay a lot of different people,take a leap man.don't be a chicken,I got way more money to lose but I did it,just make sure that you pay attention to who you send it to.

Fron inside the app you send it to this email.  [email protected]

I should now be a paid member!! Thank y'all very much!!

Come and play in the Sand Box.

It is pretty secure,I use it to pay a lot of different people,take a leap man.don't be a chicken,I got way more money to lose but I did it,just make sure that you pay attention to who you send it to.

I can't wait but I did an uhoh that I have to talk to Admin about and then I'll be happy to play in the sandbox!

watch out for all the cat poop that is covered up in the sand.        ;)

I wish that this apartment would loosen up like this,and just don't give a damn lol,replace that chubby dude and the other two with Milana,Coco,Nora and kamila ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

watch out for all the cat poop that is covered up in the sand.        ;)

LOL

Welcome to the other side DfCcap

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Is that photo of Kamila? I've never seen her wear that top. If it is her, when was it taken? If it's not her, who in the world is it? That's a very hot pic! Thanks for posting. ;D