Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #4

Who are these idiots complaining about what these girls, when do they have fun ? They talk about morality ? Please look at it in the mirror !! You're spying cameras right through , other people's lives . It is high morality ? Money Wasted? Ha

If you do not like , turn off the screen and, Let Us, Who appreciate the ladies in their true state enjoy it... do not complain bitch

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Who are these idiots complaining about what these girls, when do they have fun ? They talk about morality ? Please look at it in the mirror !! You're spying cameras right through , other people's lives . It is high morality ? Money Wasted? Ha

If you do not like , turn off the screen and, Let Us, Who appreciate the ladies in their true state enjoy it... do not complain bitch

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

She's being grateful.  150719073148478614.gif  "StoneCold Salute"  150719073148478614.gif

Guest Rodney_X

Seems to me there are a lot of CC members that have quickly forgotten all countless pages of the name-calling directed at these girls, calling them whores and strippers without any real hard evidence, and totally based on speculatory assumptions, because we cannot even make educated guesses for lack of real facts.  And now you get offended by a finger?  Take a chill pill and grow up. 

If you cannot take the heat, go to Disney and watch some cartoons!

Recognize these girls are reading all the drivel we write about them, myself included.  A little payback never hurt anyone, and to be honest, I find it hilarious coming from such a pretty woman.  More power to her.

Moi je dis le contraire, il me semble qu'au moment ou le mec de Barcelone, vous a raconté ce qu'il savait, des mecs comme, l'ont transformer en paria, car il savait certainement plus de chose que toi.

Oui, je ne paye pas pour regarder des putes, RLC nous trompe,

Il annonce une charte, où, il parle des locataires comme des gens normaux, réels,

Il applique à la lettre cette charte contre les abonnés ( d'ailleurs, pas tous les abonnés puisque les images et vidéos continuent à être diffusé par quelques uns sans aucun risque de radiation) mais au même temps, il triche et nous vend un paquet de mensonge.

Guest Rodney_X
On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎19 at 9:15 PM, tonpied said:

What do I win for this?

Bravo !

Mais qu'elle est vulgaire !!!!

Ce gif doit être présent sur toute les pages de CC, c'est une bonne publicité pour RLC

Guest Rodney_X

WOW...

Are people not actually wanting to watch real life?

Would a film or a soap opera not be more to your liking?

I like her, she's exciting and unpredictable.

C'est curieux, je trouve qu'il y a d'un seul coup beaucoup de membres débutants qui ont la même définition de la "vulgarité" en essayant de minimiser cette odieuse insulte des abonnés.

j'ai l'impression, qu'ici, les pseudos fonctionnent comme le dollars, dés qu'il y a une crise, on sort la planche à billet

NO WHAT SHE IS SAYING IS FUCK YOU TO ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ON CC THAT BE CALLING HER A HOE AND A PROSTITUTE,SHE IS SAYING TAKE THIS FINGER AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!! ::) ::)

GOOD MORNING I'M BACK HOME AND DRUNK AND FUCKED UP AND ABOUT TO DEEP DICK SOME PUSSY.

THEY SHOULD RENAME THIS WEBSITE "REAL-LIFE-SLEEPING-CAM",BECAUSE JUST LIKE I SAID LAST NIGHT,THE PEOPLE OUTSIDE THIS APARTMENT GET TO SEE THEIR FUN SIDE,WE GET TO WATCH THEM SLEEP,AT LEAST I'M REALLY GLAD THAT MILANA MADE IT HOME IN ONE PIECE,GOODNIGHT FOLKS I'M GONE TO BED.SEE YA'LL IN ABOUT 5 HOURS.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎19 at 9:09 PM, Smiler said:

What do I win for this?

I think Milana is breaking RLC rules here, acting to the camera, and she should be thrown out, otherwise more and more girls start acting and we will get far from real life.

Guest Rodney_X

I think Milana is breaking RLC rules here, acting to the camera, and she should be thrown out, otherwise more and more girls start acting and we will get far from real life.

And that with the money collected subscriptions, we finance a prostitution ring, "at least in this apartment," I am ashamed for me, I canceled my subscription