Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #5

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎24 at 1:35 AM, dfCcap said:

WOW, very nice StnCld!  Thanks to you and all the posters!!

This is part of the scene with the outfit I was talking about in one of my other posts. Wow! I absolutely love Kamila!  ;D

Edited to add: IMHO, if you don't think Kamila is adorable after seeing this, then I can't imagine why.  ;D

Love Noras eyes, like damn girl.

Nora is getting her some of that right now while the cams are down!!!

You could hear them fooling around if you were listening on Cam 2.  So they decided to take them all down so they could have their lezfest in private!!

That wouldn't surprise me in the least. After seeing Nora kiss that other girl on the lips a couple weeks back a few times makes me think she's bi-sexual.  That's likely why Kiko is forced to wear a rubber each time he gets fucked. He swings both sides of the fence.

I have to get this off my chest so here goes nothing!  I really appreciate all the time and dedication that all you posters put in to CC with the pictures and videos and comments.  I know I'm being ignored about this apartment being under maintenance and I hope that while each of you continue to post to this forum, you have at least taken the time to send the support group an email about how wrong RLC is for screwing every paying member to their site!  If you haven't taken the time to do it then you are just accepting something that is morally wrong by RLC.  I don't have a problem if Nora and her bathing beauties want to have all the lesbian sex they can handle, but do it away from the apartment so no one is the wiser!  Don't flaunt it in the faces of the people that allow them to have such a care free life!!  Thank you for listening.

It says a look in the private lives 24/7..That's a lot of BS.  In the other apts when they fuck we get to see them .  Why not in this apt?  We see Nora and Kiko, we should see camila and krysty if that's what they are doing.  Again I say BS !

It says a look in the private lives 24/7..That's a lot of BS.  In the other apts when they fuck we get to see them .  Why not in this apt?  We see Nora and Kiko, we should see camila and krysty if that's what they are doing.  Again I say BS !

Nora brought a girl home with her last night and took her upstairs, I assume to her room.  I listened to Cam 2 all night while I was watching other apartments.  Everything was quiet until around 7:30am from which I could hear them opening and closing doors and fooling around. I'm telling you the paying members are getting screwed!!

dfCcap. Stop being a fucking idiot. If what you say is true, then why are the cams in the other appartments never down when the other tenants are haing sex?

Periodic maintenance of the cams has to take place, as you would with your own pc. In all the other appartments when someone moves out or in, the cams are down. So what's the difference?

In another thread you said you was not going to comment on this site any more.. so either do what you promise or stop with the bullshit. Everybody is entitled to their opinion on this site, but yours is really beginning to get annoying with the comments that everyone is getting screwed. And if we are getting screwed, we certainly don't need you to tell us.

Nora didn't want Kiko to see what was going down in her room (and in the apt) , that's why the cams went down.  SHE KNOWS HE IS WATCHING.  But I'm surprised with Kamila, I did not think that of her , well yes but I was not sure.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎23 at 5:26 PM, Noon said:

These outfits made me laugh. Nora is trying to imitate my Skyrim character, and Kamila is trying to imitate the merchants (forget the actual clothing type name atm, but it looks like one of the ones I replaced).

Nora didn't want Kiko to see what was going down in her room (and in the apt) , that's why the cams went down.  SHE KNOWS HE IS WATCHING.  But I'm surprised with Kamila, I did not think that of her , well yes but I was not sure.

I'm not sure if I understand what you're saying about Kamila. What I see here (and saw live at the time) are 3 women simply having fun doing the kinds of things that almost all women do when they are alone and having fun.