Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #6

en moins de 3 jours, cette maison est passer d'un appartement de collocation paisible et sympa, à une promotion pour L word!!!! incroyable et surprenant changement soudain!!!!! rlc aurait-il inoculé un vaccin spécial aux filles?!!!

in less than three days, this home is spend a peaceful and friendly collocation apartment, a promotion for L word !!!! amazing and surprising sudden change !!!!! rlc would he inoculated a special vaccine to girls? !!! ::) ::) ::) ??? ???

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎28 at 10:55 PM, euromike69 said:

TO PREVENT A REPEAT OF THE SPECULATIONS FROM YESTERDAY,I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU GUYS WHAT EVERYONE IS DOING RIGHT NOW,SO JUST IN CASE WE HAVE A MAINTENANCE,YOU WILL HAVE PROOF OF THE LAST THING THAT THEY WERE DOING 8) 8)

LOL, not you two

Can someone please point me in the direction of this video,I can't believe I'm just now seeing this,I never even heard anyone mention this happening. ;) ;) ;)

kamila masturbation  26.07.2015

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Upvote 1

I know Kiko is Nora's man but why only her is allowed to have sex in the apt, but not two girls together as in the other two lesbian apt ?  Maybe Kamila and Kristy are not Lesbians but they should be allowed to releive the tension and the stress and maybe experiment with one another,  CCmembers would understand their actions because sex is natural in everybody's lives and it is healthy.

I know Kiko is Nora's man but why only her is allowed to have sex in the apt, but not two girls together as in the other two lesbian apt ?  Maybe Kamila and Kristy are not Lesbians but they should be allowed to releive the tension and the stress and maybe experiment with one another,  CCmembers would understand their actions because sex is natural in everybody's lives and it is healthy.

The only way this apartment is going to open up and be like other apartments is one thing.

Norea & Kiko have to go. Keeping them around is a big fucking mistake on RLC's part and will be costly to them in the long run.

So Kiko if you read this  Take your faggot ass and move on and also take your douche girlfriend with you.