Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

DAMN ALL THESE LADIES ARE LOOKING SMOKING HOT,THEY ARE ON FIRE!!!!!!!! 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D

All the girls dressed in black ? A special event that requires them to wear black or sexy funeral of death?

lol. No, as euromike said, they all tried on multiple outfits to figure out what they wanted to wear. If they all ended up in black, that was by coincidence or was agreed upon at some later point in the process. It was not pre-planned.  :)

I'm pretty sure it isn't, but I'll get it out there anyway, is this the first time since she moved in that Kristy has actually worn "clothes", rather than just variations of underwear (apart from 'dress like a slut night' of course).

I'm pretty sure it isn't, but I'll get it out there anyway, is this the first time since she moved in that Kristy has actually worn "clothes", rather than just variations of underwear (apart from 'dress like a slut night' of course).

No. She wears "real" clothes when she goes out with one or more of the girls.

Out of all the girls who do you think looked the hottest in their little black dress ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sorry, euromike69. I wasn't able to watch when they left. I had to step away. So, I didn't get to see the final outfit selection. But, it's very possible that I'd be voting with Gudari on this one. I just love Kamila.  ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎28 at 4:25 PM, corboblanc said:

Kamila mérite un bon fracassage d'anus, quand même...

c'est bizarre, je lis ton post, et, sans voir le nom, je sais qui l'a écrit!!! ;D ;D

Je suis connu ????

:o :o

;D ;D ;D

DAMN ALL THESE LADIES ARE LOOKING SMOKING HOT,THEY ARE ON FIRE!!!!!!!! 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D

All the girls dressed in black ? A special event that requires them to wear black or sexy funeral of death?

lol. No, as euromike said, they all tried on multiple outfits to figure out what they wanted to wear. If they all ended up in black, that was by coincidence or was agreed upon at some later point in the process. It was not pre-planned.  :)

They are going funeral crashing!!  Come on people get with the program here!