Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

Out of all the girls who do you think looked the hottest in their little black dress ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sorry, euromike69. I wasn't able to watch when they left. I had to step away. So, I didn't get to see the final outfit selection. But, it's very possible that I'd be voting with Gudari on this one. I just love Kamila.  ;D

Kamila told me she loves you back bookmaster

Out of all the girls who do you think looked the hottest in their little black dress ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sorry, euromike69. I wasn't able to watch when they left. I had to step away. So, I didn't get to see the final outfit selection. But, it's very possible that I'd be voting with Gudari on this one. I just love Kamila.  ;D

If only ...  ;D But, that's ok. She's way out of my league and I'm too old for her. I've had some really good-looking women in my life (thankfully), but no one has grabbed my heart like this young lady has. I just find her to be amazing.

If only ...  ;D But, that's ok. She's way out of my league and I'm too old for her. I've had some really good-looking women in my life (thankfully), but no one has grabbed my heart like this young lady has. I just find her to be amazing.

She is a beautiful lady no doot aboot it eh!!

Well judging by this pics, Kristy was not actually wearing a dress but a shorts and top piece. But she looks lovely in any outfit. The guest's dress was very simple. I don't know why, but in the pic where she's coming down the steps, Kammi's dress looks like it's not sitting well. She could be filling bloated or it just doesn't match  her style.

And after all, it's not the dress that makes a woman, but a woman that makes the dress, so my vote goes to the lovely Nora.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎28 at 5:45 PM, euromike69 said:

TAKE THOSE PANTIES OFF KRISTY :P :P :P :P

Take note contributor/posters. This picture (and the ones that followed in this post) is an excellent example of how to post in the pictures thread.

Good embedded pictures. Minimum text.

One more thing. Those doing it like this (and there are quite a few) many thinks.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎28 at 7:19 PM, euromike69 said:

UNEVEN BUT STILL AMAZING TITTIES KAMILA!! ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P :P

i think cam angle distorts too much with strait on shot both pretty equal.  In any event, she is a beautiful woman

DAMN ALL THESE LADIES ARE LOOKING SMOKING HOT,THEY ARE ON FIRE!!!!!!!! 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D

All the girls dressed in black ? A special event that requires them to wear black or sexy funeral of death?

lol. No, as euromike said, they all tried on multiple outfits to figure out what they wanted to wear. If they all ended up in black, that was by coincidence or was agreed upon at some later point in the process. It was not pre-planned.  :)

They are going funeral crashing!!  Come on people get with the program here!

If they're doing that, they're going to raise the dead.  ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎28 at 7:22 PM, happyone said:

UNEVEN BUT STILL AMAZING TITTIES KAMILA!! ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P :P

i think cam angle distorts too much with strait on shot both pretty equal.  In any event, she is a beautiful woman

Thank you. That's very true. If she had been turned the other way, they would have looked very close to the same size. Besides, if any of us was lucky enough to sit on the couch with her and caress those beauties, I don't think we'd complain or even notice any difference. I'm sure they both would feel amazing.  ;D