Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

RLC COULD YOU DO ME A FAVOUR AND TURN OFF ALL THOSE OTHER USELESS FUCKING APARTMENTS,ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT HAVE PEOPLE ON VACATION,SO YOU CAN FREE UP YOUR BANDWIDTH FOR SHIT THAT TRULY MATTERS LIKE GIRL ON GIRL MASSAGES,THANK YOU!!!!!

SOMETIMES YOU (RLC), DOES A GOOD JOB LIKE BRINGING KAMILA AND KRISTY TO THE APARTMENT,BUT SOMETIMES YOU FUCK SHIT UP LIKE CAMERAS GOING DOWN AT THE WORST TIMES POSSIBLE.

PLEASE TRY AND KEEP THE FUCK UPS AND BULLSHIT TO A MINIMUM,ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR KRISTY AND KAMILA,........IF YOU BRING BACK RITA I MIGHT JUST FORGIVE AND FORGET THIS LITTLE EPISODE.

THANK YOU!!!!

UPDATE : BY THE WAY GUYS THEY ARE NOW LYING NEXT TO EACH OTHER STILL HALF NAKED HAVING A CONVERSATION.

• Upvote 1

RLC COULD YOU DO ME A FAVOUR AND TURN OFF ALL THOSE OTHER USELESS FUCKING APARTMENTS,ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT HAVE PEOPLE ON VACATION,SO YOU CAN FREE UP YOUR BANDWIDTH FOR SHIT THAT TRULY MATTERS LIKE GIRL ON GIRL MASSAGES,THANK YOU!!!!!

SOMETIMES YOU (RLC), DOES A GOOD JOB LIKE BRINGING KAMILA AND KRISTY TO THE APARTMENT,BUT SOMETIMES YOU FUCK SHIT UP LIKE CAMERAS GOING DOWN AT THE WORST TIMES POSSIBLE.

PLEASE TRY AND KEEP THE FUCK UPS AND BULLSHIT TO A MINIMUM,ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR KRISTY AND KAMILA,........IF YOU BRING BACK RITA I MIGHT JUST FORGIVE AND FORGET THIS LITTLE EPISODE.

THANK YOU!!!!

UPDATE : BY THE WAY GUYS THEY ARE NOW LYING NEXT TO EACH OTHER STILL HALF NAKED HAVING A CONVERSATION.

;D ;D ;D ;D frustrer euromike??!! mais que ce passe-t'il avec les caméras en haut??? elles se bloques tout le temps, comme d'habitude??!!!

; D; D; D; D frustrate euromike ?? !! but if it happens to you-with cameras up ??? they blocked all the time, as usual ?? !!! :D :D :-\ 8)

GOOD JOB LYREE,THAT'S A GREAT PHOTO,YOU ARE ONE OF US NOW,WELCOME TO CC

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Forget sex here but am never going to see sex then do cam works off

ALL I GOT TO SAY IS DAMN YOU AUNT FLOW AND FUCK YOU CAMERA 7

CAMERA 7 BEEN WORKING PERFECTLY ALL DAY AND DECIDES TO FUCK UP NOW,COME ON RLC THIS IS GETTING REALLY OLD AND REPETITIVE QUICK. >:( >:(

Relaaaaaaax kitties, cam 7 has been down before Kristy even started her shower! But you all should thank me for getting it back up for you, as all of you like to complain when shit's not working but none of you seem in a hurry to inform RLC about it.

Anyway, Kammi finally got her massage and now it's girly secrets time  ;)

KRISTY ABOUT TO GIVE KAMILA A MASSAGE IN KAMILA'S ROOM WITH LOITION AND THEIR BOTH HALF NAKED !!!

I guess I picked a bad time to go to the country!!

dude, you're banned remember?

Hey, thanks for rubbing it in!  CC chews up my battery on my iPhone and I don't have my charger!  Have a nice day!!!

ALL I GOT TO SAY IS DAMN YOU AUNT FLOW AND FUCK YOU CAMERA 7

CAMERA 7 BEEN WORKING PERFECTLY ALL DAY AND DECIDES TO FUCK UP NOW,COME ON RLC THIS IS GETTING REALLY OLD AND REPETITIVE QUICK. >:( >:(

Relaaaaaaax kitties, cam 7 has been down before Kristy even started her shower! But you all should thank me for getting it back up for you, as all of you like to complain when shit's not working but none of you seem in a hurry to inform RLC about it. >:(

Anyway, Kammi finally got her massage and now it's girly secrets time  ;)