Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

Yeah that's right and Nora left  maybe she went to get other gitl or Kiko.

Thank you.

I would have to bet on Kiko coming back.  Nora is to scared to be with a woman!  You can tell the affection with the girls from Nora is fake as hell.

FOR ONCE YOU GOT ABSOLUTELY SOMETHING RIGHT!!!

I SAY HE CAME FOR A BOOTY CALL!!

Thank you.

I would have to bet on Kiko coming back.  Nora is to scared to be with a woman!  You can tell the affection with the girls from Nora is fake as hell.

• Upvote 1

JESUZ AND K.LANE, FOR FUCKS SAKE RESIZE YOUR PICTURES.

postimage.org refused the upload, go cry to them about it, and for fucks' sake turn of your caps.

What the fuck that got to do with it? Learn how to resize images before you upload them !

Good boy you turned of your caps, the website should have a working interface, so I shouldn't have to re-size  pics myself, so again, just go somewhere else with your petty complaints.

Images must be large

You two asshats, large images don't fit on a screen. We've been through this shit before, but there's always an asshat that thinks rules don't apply to him! I don't know what fucking size screens you got, but I have a 15", and i'm sure there's a variety of screen sizes among the members here. Now imagine someone with a little 13" inch notebook opening a page and seeing a picture twice the size of their computer! When a picture doesn't fit on a screen it makes the user have to scroll left and right in addition to the regular up and down. And that's fucking annoying! >:( Lot's of people post images here in normal size, and everyone else is happy with it. But you two think you're being original posting huge pictures! Well you're just being original asshats. If you don't know how to resize images and are not willing to learn than DON'T POST YOUR SHIT AT ALL. 

KIKO LITERALLY SHOWED UP 5 MINUTES AFTER THE GIRLS LEFT,THAT MOTHERFUCKER MUST LIVE IN THE SAME DAMN BUILDING,OR WAS WAITING DOWNSTAIRS FOR THEM TO LEAVE SO HE COULD COME UP.

YES FOLKS HE CAME TO GET HIM SOME OF THAT FAT NORA PUSSY :) :)

AS LONG AS HE DON'T DO NO EXTENDED STAY I WON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HIM.

THEY ARE ABOUT TO GO "BOW CHIKI WOW WOW" DAMN THEY COULDN'T WAIT,WITHIN 15 MINS THEY ARE ALREADY ABOUT TO DO IT LMAOO.

NORA IS ALREADY NAKED N THE BED WAITING FOR HIM.

YES I'M NARRATING FOLKS.LOL!!

• Upvote 1

Thank you.

I'm right about allot more than that my friend, when it comes to this apartment!  My buddy sent me a text a couple of minutes ago and told me they were changing the bed linens in Nora's room.  My question is why?  There hasn't been any hanky pinky going on unless when the cams are down for private time!!  I think, I believe, it's just things to think about!!  I mean what man is worried about the bed linens when he is just fixing to fuck them up!  Give me a break!!!

JESUZ AND K.LANE, FOR FUCKS SAKE RESIZE YOUR PICTURES.

postimage.org refused the upload, go cry to them about it, and for fucks' sake turn of your caps.

What the fuck that got to do with it? Learn how to resize images before you upload them !

Good boy you turned of your caps, the website should have a working interface, so I shouldn't have to re-size  pics myself, so again, just go somewhere else with your petty complaints.

Images must be large

You two asshats, large images don't fit on a screen. We've been through this shit before, but there's always an asshat that thinks rules don't apply to him! I don't know what fucking size screens you got, but I have a 15", and i'm sure there's a variety of screen sizes among the members here. Now imagine someone with a little 13" inch notebook opening a page and seeing a picture twice the size of their computer! When a picture doesn't fit on a screen it makes the user have to scroll left and right in addition to the regular up and down. And that's fucking annoying! >:( Lot's of people post images here in normal size, and everyone else is happy with it. But you two think you're being original posting huge pictures! Well you're just being original asshats. If you don't know how to resize images and are not willing to learn than DON'T POST YOUR SHIT AT ALL.

Buy a Mac and you wouldn't have to worry about that you dickhead!  Have a nice day :)

READ MY EDIT ABOVE.

Thank you.

I'm right about allot more than that my friend, when it comes to this apartment!  My buddy sent me a text a couple of minutes ago and told me they were changing the bed linens in Nora's room.  My question is why?  There hasn't been any hanky pinky going on unless when the cams are down for private time!!  I think, I believe, it's just things to think about!!  I mean what man is worried about the bed linens when he is just fixing to fuck them up!  Give me a break!!!

I did, I like it :)

Thank you.

Why, you only change your linens when they start getting skid marks?

Thank you.

Why, you only change your linens when they start getting skid marks?

Go back in your hole!