Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #8

I can hardly believe it. You guys are complaining about the way Kamila masturbates? Do you know anyone who masturbates the same?

Hell, people drive differently for all I care. Still, that comment made my day!

OK, I placed my words a little bit wrong. I mean, I do not get enjoyment from what it looks like at the moment when she rubs with the bottle. I like everything before that and after that. I like still watch it, because I know she enjoys it and is ready to share it with us. And as I said that's just my problem, not her or those who like that. Only opinion among the other opinions.

Angelikasplease  use the dirty bin link at the bottom of this screen then you just simply copy the link and then paste it in a pm Msg to me.Thank You!!! ;D ;D ;) ;)

Or if anyone else has the video too,please be nice and send it to Mickey,you know I always give you guys the good stuff ;D ;D ;D And most importantly I never share anything given to me to anyone,you can trust me,there are a lot of people on CC that can vouch for me that I don't share their stuff. ;D ;) :D

YEP LET ME QUOTE MYSELF AND SAY YES I'M ONE UNLUCKY ASS MOTHERFUCKER,I REALLY HOPE THAT SOMEONE CAUGHT IT ON VIDEO AND SHARE IT ME PLEASE. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I had to leave my house to go to a birthday pool party, I know we have a lot of people that are contributing to this site, I'm looking forward to your works when I get back home  ;D

And knowing my luck, I will see stuff like, kamila masturbated, Nora masturbated, Kristy masturbated or there was a girl on girl lesbian threesome when I get back home lmaoo!!!

• Upvote 1

Angelikasplease  use the dirty bin link at the bottom of this screen then you just simply copy the link and then paste it in a pm Msg to me.Thank You!!! ;D ;D ;) ;)

Or if anyone else has the video too,please be nice and send it to Mickey,you know I always give you guys the good stuff ;D ;D ;D And most importantly I never share anything given to me to anyone,you can trust me,there are a lot of people on CC that can vouch for me that I don't share their stuff. ;D ;) :D

YEP LET ME QUOTE MYSELF AND SAY YES I'M ONE UNLUCKY ASS MOTHERFUCKER,I REALLY HOPE THAT SOMEONE CAUGHT IT ON VIDEO AND SHARE IT ME PLEASE. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I had to leave my house to go to a birthday pool party, I know we have a lot of people that are contributing to this site, I'm looking forward to your works when I get back home  ;D

And knowing my luck, I will see stuff like, kamila masturbated, Nora masturbated, Kristy masturbated or there was a girl on girl lesbian threesome when I get back home lmaoo!!!

Angelikas, would you give euromike the ok to share it with some other posters? I tried to get it but my system is having problems right now and I kept losing the feed.  :(

Guest vkyour

See their physical appearance in the night stay with each other and during the day he did not know the other one

Guest vkyour

Thank you forgogism K.lan these pictures a sense of remorse and try to ease the quiet musical reading her anger imbued with the light of all aspects of this if you extrapolation thou broken humanity gogism

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎02 at 10:57 PM, euromike69 said:

THIS PHOTO IS 100% PROOF THAT THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE SAYING ABOUT THEM ON CC,AND NOW THEY ARE JUST TEASING THE HELL OUTTA US!!! :D :D :D :P :P :P

AND A BIG THANK YOU TOHOTWAL,THAT WAS AN EXCELLENT PHOTO MY FRIEND THANKS!! ;D ;D ;D

euromike, I would like to submit one other possibility for you to consider. I believe that it is possible that the girls might only know Nora's version of what is said about them by the viewers (instead of everything). I still have serious doubts that they have access to the entire CC site. I have doubts that they even know the true URL name of the RLC site. Because if they did, they would automatically learn about CC and be able to read everything.

My logic is based on what I stated in a previous post. I think it is very possible that the girls were told that the video feeds were sent over a private network and that the number of viewers is limited rather than being available to everyone on the World Wide Web. That's why they call it a "Project" as though it were a true scientific test project with a limited number of participants.

My main reason for believing that this is possible is that I find it very hard to believe that, if the girls actually read all of the posts that call them whores, tramps and accuse them of so many other disgusting things, they would react much more strongly to the viewers and very probably quit the project. I could never take that kind of abuse without saying "f--k you" and more. Do you know anyone who would take that and remain on ANY "project"? I don't.

If they get to read all the trash that is spewed here and are still willing to stay on the voyeur project, then they are a lot stronger mentally and emotionally than me or anyone I know.

Just a theory to consider rather than considering what we saw (in your pic) to be 100% proof that they read CC and know everything posted about them. Thanks for hearing me out.

Yep, certainly explains everything, very precise explanation (as in exact, accurate, correct, error-free, pinpoint, specific, detailed, explicit, clear-cut, unambiguous.)

You forgot unmistakable and luculent! ;D

Thank you, haven't seen luculent used for ages, love that word!

Gentlemen, I also enjoy another word that best describes this apartment's events: "lucrative."  ;D 8)