Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #9

Kamila is still on the phone ?  And please tell me what was the touching scene mentionned above that kamila did to kristy, I just have to know .

Ok, Ok. I just got back on and saw your posts. The reason I didn't describe it in detail is because words don't do it justice. You have to also take into account the facial expressions of the people doing it (which in this case are Kamila and Kristy). As I said, I only know this because one of my girlfriends had done it to me and "taught" me how to do it. We actually performed this little "ritual" on a semi-regular basis.

Please remember - words don't do it justice and it will probably sound dumb to most people. But, here goes my explanation:

Picture 2 lovers where one is lying flat on the bed and the other is standing at the head of the bed looking down at the other. The one lying on the bed is positioned so that her (or his) head is up at the end of the bed where the other is standing.

Both lovers have their arms exposed. In other words, there is nothing covering the bare skin of the arms.

Then, the lover that is standing bends down as if they are going to kiss the other who is lying on the bed. But, instead of kissing, the one bending down lays her (or his) right arm on top of the right arm of the one lying flat on the bed. But, the arm positions are reversed. In other words, one has their arm stretched out with the hand and palm facing down (toward the bed) while the other one has their arm stretched out with the hand and palm facing up (toward the ceiling).

So, at this point, the right arms of the lovers are touching completely from the tip of their fingers to the elbow joint area. The one who is standing at the head of the bed and bending over begins to move their arm gently back toward themselves and drags the hand (which is facing down) like they are lightly scratching the arm of the partner that is lying on the bed. They continue that touching/scratching movement until their hand is back up to their body position.

Now, without stopping the movement they reverse the direction of the touching/ scratching movement and are then moving their arm back down their partner's arm until it again reaches the elbow area (skin is touching skin the entire time - fingers or palms of the one partner are gently caressing the underside of the arm of the other partner),

This up and down arm movement is repeated as many times as the partners wish - usually at least a half-dozen times. Also, during the arm movement, the partners may decide to reverse their arms so that the one whose fingers were facing down and stroking the other's arm is instead the one who is receiving the stroking of the other partner.

The symbolism is that this action allows the partners to "exchange life energy" so that they are each a part of the other signifying that they are "one" because of their love for each other. Then, when the partners are separated (or physically apart) from each other, they are in truth still "together" because they each have some of the other's "life energy" within them.

It is a very spiritual "ritual" if you wish to call it that. It means that "we are always together".

I know that my description is not great. I warned you that it was very difficult to describe. You have to see it or participate in it to fully understand. I did my best to describe it. Please don't be mad at me if you don't understand what I was trying to say or think that the whole symbolism thing is nonsense. I was asked to explain.

In the scene which I just tried to explain, Kamila was the one standing at the edge of the bed and Kristy was the one lying on her back on the bed with her head pointing toward Kamila. That was what I meant by Kamila taking the "aggressive" role in this "dance" between two lovers. So, it is not always that Kristy takes the aggressive role in their "love play".

Could you post a simplified version of this. Make sure you post it in the right thread though.

Kamila is still on the phone ?  And please tell me what was the touching scene mentionned above that kamila did to kristy, I just have to know .

Ok, Ok. I just got back on and saw your posts. The reason I didn't describe it in detail is because words don't do it justice. You have to also take into account the facial expressions of the people doing it (which in this case are Kamila and Kristy). As I said, I only know this because one of my girlfriends had done it to me and "taught" me how to do it. We actually performed this little "ritual" on a semi-regular basis.

Please remember - words don't do it justice and it will probably sound dumb to most people. But, here goes my explanation:

Picture 2 lovers where one is lying flat on the bed and the other is standing at the head of the bed looking down at the other. The one lying on the bed is positioned so that her (or his) head is up at the end of the bed where the other is standing.

Both lovers have their arms exposed. In other words, there is nothing covering the bare skin of the arms.

Then, the lover that is standing bends down as if they are going to kiss the other who is lying on the bed. But, instead of kissing, the one bending down lays her (or his) right arm on top of the right arm of the one lying flat on the bed. But, the arm positions are reversed. In other words, one has their arm stretched out with the hand and palm facing down (toward the bed) while the other one has their arm stretched out with the hand and palm facing up (toward the ceiling).

So, at this point, the right arms of the lovers are touching completely from the tip of their fingers to the elbow joint area. The one who is standing at the head of the bed and bending over begins to move their arm gently back toward themselves and drags the hand (which is facing down) like they are lightly scratching the arm of the partner that is lying on the bed. They continue that touching/scratching movement until their hand is back up to their body position.

Now, without stopping the movement they reverse the direction of the touching/ scratching movement and are then moving their arm back down their partner's arm until it again reaches the elbow area (skin is touching skin the entire time - fingers or palms of the one partner are gently caressing the underside of the arm of the other partner),

This up and down arm movement is repeated as many times as the partners wish - usually at least a half-dozen times. Also, during the arm movement, the partners may decide to reverse their arms so that the one whose fingers were facing down and stroking the other's arm is instead the one who is receiving the stroking of the other partner.

The symbolism is that this action allows the partners to "exchange life energy" so that they are each a part of the other signifying that they are "one" because of their love for each other. Then, when the partners are separated (or physically apart) from each other, they are in truth still "together" because they each have some of the other's "life energy" within them.

It is a very spiritual "ritual" if you wish to call it that. It means that "we are always together".

I know that my description is not great. I warned you that it was very difficult to describe. You have to see it or participate in it to fully understand. I did my best to describe it. Please don't be mad at me if you don't understand what I was trying to say or think that the whole symbolism thing is nonsense. I was asked to explain.

In the scene which I just tried to explain, Kamila was the one standing at the edge of the bed and Kristy was the one lying on her back on the bed with her head pointing toward Kamila. That was what I meant by Kamila taking the "aggressive" role in this "dance" between two lovers. So, it is not always that Kristy takes the aggressive role in their "love play".

Could you post a simplified version of this. Make sure you post it in the right thread though.

Love play or close friendship?In what culture did this ritual originate?

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎08 at 6:46 AM, Frankster said:

Watch out Coco you are about to sink!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The only thing I didn't like about Coco, was that she looked a little to much like this man: http://static8.imagecollect.com/preview/560/e2a6ba6839ac410

I don't want to bash any of the girls, but when I saw Kammi on the couch with next to her Milana and Coco it looked like a scene from Cinderella with her two ugly stepsisters  :D 

loner69 said:

"Love play or close friendship?In what culture did this ritual originate?"

I replied to this once, but had to delete it because I didn't remove all the "wordy" text. So, here we go again:

Either. It was described and discussed in many ancient spiritual texts. It was not until the beginning of the 20th century that science (particularly quantum physics) was able to confirm that much of what was written in the ancient texts was true concerning the nature and transference of energy.

Edited to add:

To clarify what I mean by "either", perhaps a more accurate phrase would be "deep affection" instead of "love play" or "close friendship". Hope that helps.

:)

(The Image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

OMG this is the position that has me so popular with some of the swinger ladies. From spoon I turn around and lick their pussy while reaching my arm around them and rubbing the vein just above their clit. It acts just like the vein on the underside of our cock. Besides I also enjoy licking the asshole, which I know turns a lot of you off.  My lady friend from Cambodia will cum multiple times from this position. This is a position that shows the woman you are all about pleasing them.

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎08 at 10:36 AM, Zwavelaar said:

Watch out Coco you are about to sink!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The only thing I didn't like about Coco, was that she looked a little to much like this man: http://static8.imagecollect.com/preview/560/e2a6ba6839ac410

I don't want to bash any of the girls, but when I saw Kammi on the couch with next to her Milana and Coco it looked like a scene from Cinderella with her two ugly stepsisters  :D

I had that exact same thought.

Guest vkyour

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Я очень скучаю эту девочку :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(