Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #9

The last time that Rita was here, she didn't look too happy or really speak to Nora right towards the end of her stay,so the chances of her coming back looks slim to none,but I'm still holding out hope. ;D ;D ;D ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎08 at 4:57 AM, euromike69 said:

DEDICATED TO THE PERSON I LOVE  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

RLC Please bring back Rita :'( :'( :'(

• Upvote 1

Guest vkyour

Тот, где Нора говорит мне правду

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

loner69 said:

"Love play or close friendship?In what culture did this ritual originate?"

I replied to this once, but had to delete it because I didn't remove all the "wordy" text. So, here we go again:

Either. It was described and discussed in many ancient spiritual texts. It was not until the beginning of the 20th century that science (particularly quantum physics) was able to confirm that much of what was written in the ancient texts was true concerning the nature and transference of energy.

Edited to add:

To clarify what I mean by "either", perhaps a more accurate phrase would be "deep affection" instead of "love play" or "close friendship". Hope that helps.

No. Just no. Science has never confirmed such a thing. Especially not quantum physics which is almost always thrown in to "explain" superstition and magic.

loner69 said:

I replied to this once, but had to delete it because I didn't remove all the "wordy" text. So, here we go again:

Either. It was described and discussed in many ancient spiritual texts. It was not until the beginning of the 20th century that science (particularly quantum physics) was able to confirm that much of what was written in the ancient texts was true concerning the nature and transference of energy.

Edited to add:

To clarify what I mean by "either", perhaps a more accurate phrase would be "deep affection" instead of "love play" or "close friendship". Hope that helps.

No. Just no. Science has never confirmed such a thing. Especially not quantum physics which is almost always thrown in to "explain" superstition and magic.

I beg to differ. I won't get into an argument about this, but I would be willing to bet that I know a lot more about quantum physics than you do.

I will agree, however, that the term is far too often used to support superstition and magic. That becomes more and more evident as more of the recent discoveries get into the mainstream media and get distorted. It gives a lot of the phonies some BS "proof" of their claims.

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎08 at 1:51 PM, euromike69 said:

How can you not love that beautiful cute face and sexy body!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P :P :P :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

euromike, I love Rita too. She helped me get through the loss of Kamila when she left the first time. But, are you aware that the picture of the girl in the pink towel is actually Kamila? I know they are sometimes easy to confuse because they are both so gorgeous. But Rita has larger, fuller breasts and a very different, although equally beautiful ass.  ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎08 at 4:18 PM, bookmaster8 said:

loner69 said:

Edited to add:

I beg to differ. I won't get into an argument about this, but I would be willing to bet that I know a lot more about quantum physics than you do.

I will agree, however, that the term is far too often used to support superstition and magic. That becomes more and more evident as more of the recent discoveries get into the mainstream media and get distorted. It gives a lot of the phonies some BS "proof" of their claims.

QUANTUM PHYSICS NOW? WTF,,,