Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #9

I think this is one time that I am glad I was working and didn't see what happened.  ;D

I really am not sure how I would have reacted, but I know that I would not have been happy.  :)

What happened?All I have is sound.

I swear, some of the shit people say on here is so stupid it makes my eyes hurt.

Go to bed, they will feel better!!

GO BACK IN YOUR HOLE!

Hi snaky, how are you today?  Any legs yet?

Yea, I got one thick one, that i'm gonna stick up your ass if you don't stop responding to everyone with what you believe are funny and sarcastic lines! Wasn't it you, who professed to the world that everyone has a right to their own opinion. How come every time someone expresses their opinion, you deem necessary to stick you nose up their ass??

You're right snaky, nobody is right but you!!

You just gotta love the snaky/dfCcap banter!

dfCcap "any legs yet?" ......snaky " I got a thick one that I'm gonna stick up your ass"......Priceless!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yeah of all the people that fight on CC these two are definitely the funniest and the most entertaining,they sure do make me laugh."Hey get back in your hole lmaoo"!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

And oh yeah folks Kamila just released the one week long pent up climax,through her lotion bottle 8) 8)

I swear, some of the shit people say on here is so stupid it makes my eyes hurt.

GO BACK IN YOUR HOLE!

Yea, I got one thick one, that i'm gonna stick up your ass if you don't stop responding to everyone with what you believe are funny and sarcastic lines! Wasn't it you, who professed to the world that everyone has a right to their own opinion. How come every time someone expresses their opinion, you deem necessary to stick you nose up their ass??

dfCcap "any legs yet?" ......snaky " I got a thick one that I'm gonna stick up your ass"......Priceless!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

Yeah of all the people that fight on CC these two are definitely the funniest and the most entertaining,they sure do make me laugh."Hey get back in your hole lmaoo"!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

And oh yeah folks Kamila just released the one week long pent up climax,through her lotion bottle 8) 8)

GO BACK IN YOUR HOLE!

I'm glad there was something to see!  Well, see might be a strong word here, I'm glad there was something exciting LMAO!