Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #9

Die Ruhe kommt in der Wohnung unsere zwei Arbeitslosen machen sich fertig für den Strand.....

You're absolutely right!  They go to beach after eating, come home and tease everybody for a little while and then sleep all night and most of the day!  What a life to have right?

Die Ruhe kommt in der Wohnung unsere zwei Arbeitslosen machen sich fertig für den Strand.....

You're absolutely right!  They go to beach after eating, come home and tease everybody for a little while and then sleep all night and most of the day!  What a life to have right?

dfCcap, seriously, what do you think they should be doing instead?

I don't know bookmaster, but as long as you are good with it that's all that matters!

I don't know bookmaster, but as long as you are good with it that's all that matters!

Look. I'm not trying to be a smartass. I honestly don't know what you think they are doing wrong and what you think they should be doing instead to satisfy viewers.

I'm not the one getting screwed anymore and with a permanent ban from RLC, I won't have to worry about getting all upset because the apartment is considered empty most of the time even when they are there.  I am not looking to start a fight over things you or anybody else says on this forum, I just call it the way I see it!!

They are doing exactly what they are getting paid to do :  Entertain us and keep us guessing about

everything that is going on !  I like it personally . I guess they leave during the day in order to allow viewers to visit the other, less exciting apartments that simply have been doing routine things for years !  This

apartment keeps us guessing and excited !  (At least me anyway ).

Guest vkyour

"COOLED DOWN"that why last night kristy touched her pussy and kami smiled.but it cooled down.

It is not logical to lie on us in the first time and got it then it not strange

vkyour it is really hard to follow what you are trying to say sometimes.

dfCcap  I want to ask you for a favor